°~Chapter Five~°

Killer said something, but it had been mumbled
"Killer... I need you to speak up please"
Killer sighed and spoke up
"I...
Before Killer could say it, Cross ran into the room (Readers: *groan in annoyance* "THERE NEVER GONNA GET TO CONFRONT EACH OTHER NOOO" A-C: owo yes, yes they will, just wait okay? Okay!)
"DREAMSPREGNANTANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODO, DOILETHIMKEEPTHEKID?ORDOIMAKEHIMGIVEUPTHECHILD, IMEANYOURGOINGTOBEANUNCLEIFWEKEEPTHECHILDNIGHTMAREANDDREAMSCRYINGANDIMCONFUSEDAN-"
Cross was cut off by his need for air and breath, Nightmare facepalmed and Killer sighed flopping onto Nightmare bed 'Im never gonna be able to tell him, the fates won't let me, it took up so much courage to tell him and i was interrupted Ugh!' Killer thought as Nightmare looked at him, he shook his head and looked to cross standing up.
"Bring my brother here please, we can all have a conversation together and then Killer can tell me what he needs to"
Nightmare said and Cross nodded teleporting, Killer lied on Nightmares bed and stared at the ceiling. Nightmare sat down next to Killer and waited for Cross to come back with Dream, soon after sitting down Cross had teleported with a sobbing Dream Nightmare got back up and sat Dream down at his desk chair and gave Cross a chair from the corner of the room as Nightmare himself sat down next to Killer again, Killer had sat up. Nightmare handed his brother a box of tissues to wipe his tears away.
"Alright, what's going on?"
"Dream's pregnant and we don't know what to do with the baby"
Cross said and held onto Dream's hand, Dream, who was now focussing on his breathing and had stopped crying, held Cross's hand as well.
"Well, You too seem very close, unlike when you first where... So, maybe you can handle the baby?"
Dream spoke up, his voice shaky
"B-but, Cross h-has a job, t-that involves m-m-murder and n-nightmare you'll b-be an uncle b-because of t-this"
"Yes Nightmare, take into account that this would be your niece or nephew"
Nightmare nodded and Killer cleared his throat
"Think about it this way, having a baby would make you to closer, and Dream, you wouldn't have to be alone when Cross is gone"
Cross nodded and smiled at Dream
"If anything, this is Dream's decision since he would be the mom, seeing as you're the pregnant one brother"
Nightmare said looking at Dream
"B-brother, y-your being so nice t-today, did s-something happen?"
"No! Heavens no, im just in a good mood"
Cross chuckled and kissed Dream's cheek, Dream blushed a light golden yellow and looked away from the group.
"Well,"
Killer spoke,
"do you two want to keep the baby? Or..."
Cross and Dream exchanged glances
"I think well talk it over some more at home, thank you Nightmare for the talk and all, and thanks for the advice"
"Your welcome, next time this therapy session gonna cost ya though"
Nightmare, Killer, and Cross started laughing, leaving Dream confused as heck
"What do you mean?"
He asked and got up, Cross got up as well and put his arm around Dream's shoulder smiling
"Old joke Dreamy"
"Oh, okay"
Nightmare waved off to Cross and Dream and they both left, Dream catching a glance of Ink who was being dragged into Error's portal, Ink seemed pissed and didn't notice Dream because he was too busy glaring at Error, Nightmare faced Killer.
"So, what were you going to say?"
"Uh...."
Killer was at a lost for words and sighed
"I guess its more of an action than words"
"And what th- Mph!"
Nightmare had been cut off by Killer kissing him,
Killer had grabbed ahold of Nightmare's wrist in one hand, his cheek in the other, and had kissed him, Nightmare, being surprised, hadn't kissed back at first, but after a few seconds, he had kissed back. A cyan hew being brought to Nightmare's face, Killer's face the color of cherry's. Killer broke the kiss and quickly got up,
"S-sorry sir"
He ran out, leaving Nightmare alone and to think for himself.
". . ."
Killer ran into Horror who had a black bloody bag over his shoulder.
"What's wrong with you?"
Horror asked putting the bag down
"I-i kissed Nightmare without his consent and i ran off so im not sure if hes okay with that an-"
"KILLER!?"
Nightmare had walked out of his room
"You've gotta hide me please!"
"Alright, Alright"
Horror pushed Killer into his room and threw the blood bag at him.
"To the closet, now"
Killer nodded and took the bag with him to the closet, it reeked of death, more bags like that on the ground, Killer hid underneath some of the bags and gagged a little from the smell, he could here Nightmare and Horror talk outside.

~Horror's pov~
I had just shoved Killer into my room as Nightmare walked up to me, he looked, confused? Shocked? One or the other, and was visibly kinda mad.
"Have you seen Killer? I could've sworn i saw him go this way"
He asked me, i just frowned and shook my head
"No, i think he went off to his own room, why though?"
"Uh, no reason i just need to speak with him"
"Well, good luck then"
I pretended to not know where Killer was and walked into my room slamming the door in Nightmare's face, i heard him stomp off, i then got an idea and started texting Error

~Texting~

Horror: Hey dude, i need a favor

Error: what is it? I'm a little busy

Horror: need a portal from underneath Killer to his closet

Error: what?

Horror: Killer's hiding from Nightmare (who he just kissed) and Nightmare's looking for him, i was thinking they could play 7-minutes-in heaven~

Error: on it, go to Killer's room and lock them in when i say so though

Horror: okay! Haha

~End of Texting~

I walked back out of my room, leaving Killer in my closet and quickly raced over to Killer's room just as i got a text from error.

Error: Just teleported Killer and Nightmare, lock the door QUICKLY!

Even if its just messages i can hear his glitchy voice screaming at me as i locked the door and heard Killer scream, along with nightmares yelling out of confusion.

OwO Author-Chan here, hope you enjoyed the chapter, i had fun writing it uwu anyway, goodbye!