Chapter One

As Kylie grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs her blonde ponytail hit the back of her neck, "I'm ready" she screams in excitement. She bolts out the front door and runs for the car, she hops in the front seat next to her mother. "Ready for your last year at summer camp Ky?" Her mother asks, "yeah, but i wish i could go just go there forever mom" she says in a sad voice. "Well just enjoy your last year here sweetie, and don't waste it spending your time with boys like i did". "I don't have to mom i have Dylan" Kylie says, her mom gets annoyed "that's never gonna last Kylie he lives 4 hours away and you guys only see each other during the summer", Kylie is mad at this remark so she pulls out her phone and begins texting her friends.

****************************4 hours later**********************************

As Kylie and her mother pull-up to summer camp Kylies face lights up. "There he is there's Dylan" they both step out of the car. "Yuck what is this stuff cow poop" Kylie's mom screams as she steps in something gross. Kylie runs into camp and hugs Dylan. "I missed you so much" she says. "I missed you more". Kylies mom walks up "okay Ky lets check you in so i can get out of this dump!" Kylie walks up to the front desk and checks her self in. "Bye mom see you in August" she screams. As her mom is walking to the car she yells back "bye Ky, Love you!" Kylie immediately runs back to Dylan "how was your school year?" She asks, "um it was good i guess, it just sucks because i couldn't talk to you." , "yeah, still no phone?" She asks. "Nope cant have one until i can afford one" he responds. They both begin to walk, "looks like its sunset better head to our cabins" Kylie says. Dylan nods then they hug and begin to walk there separate ways into there cabins.