Ch. 6

Sonico looked awkwardly between the two and covered her nose with the bedsheets. "I-If you don't w-want to, that's f-fine..." She whispered. Y/N cleared his throat. "Well... could you tell us why you want to join us?" He asked, glancing at Asuka as he spoke. "K-Kitamura-San always treats me like a child. I-I want to p-prove to myself that I'm not." Sonico explained. Asuka rubbed her chin in thought. Surely Sonico wouldn't be willing to do this with people she just met, right?

Asuka repeated what she thought to Sonico, who looked a little surprised. "W-Well... that's not true..." She whispered, and Y/N cocked a brow. "I-I knew both o-of you a l-long time ago... you knew me as N-Nico..." Sonico said, and the couple's eyes flew wide open. "Wait... Nico-Chan?!" Asuka asked, sitting up. "Mm. A-At the time, the s-school we were g-going to didn't a-allow "dyed" hair..." Sonico explained.  "Wait... wasn't your hair brown?" Y/N asked. "I-I had to dye it brown. P-Pink is my natural hair c-color..." Sonico replied, then sat up. 

"So... I d-do know you." She murmured, pulling both close to her, seemingly unbothered by their nakedness. Y/N and Asuka looked at each other and smiled. They returned the embrace, making Sonico's blush brighten, but a smile form on her lips. 

Once they pulled away, Sonico glanced at the two again. "S-So... will you reconsider?" She asked. Y/N looked to Asuka, who shrugged. "Okay. Then, look over here, Sonico-Chan." Asuka whispered. Sonico did as she was told, and turned to come facefirst into Asuka's breasts. Her face crimson, Sonico looked upward, seeing Asuka smiling down at her. "It's okay... we'll start slow." Asuka whispered, stroking Sonico's head. Sonico nodded and buried her face into Asuka's chest.

Asuka pulled Sonico to lay on top of her and pushed the girl to sit up. She started unbuttoning Sonico's pajama shirt, then slowly slid it down her body, making her ample bust bounce at the loss of pressure. Y/N slipped behind her and palmed Sonico's breasts through her bra.  Sonico mewled quietly and leaned back against Y/N. Asuka sat up and slipped her hands underneath Sonico's bra, then pushed it to rest above her breasts. She ran her tongue along undermost part of Sonico's left breast, sucking gently as she went. Y/N pinched and tweaked the other nipple while Asuka did the other, and leaned down to lick Sonico's neck. 

After their oral service, Y/N and Asuka pushed Sonico to lay on her back. While Y/N pulled Sonico's panties down her slender legs, Asuka moved to Sonico's front and took one of her nipples into her mouth. Sonico gasped when she felt a single finger insert itself into her womanhood. Opening her eyes, she saw Asuka's breasts dangling above her head. Almost mesmerized by the movement, she reached upward, squished Asuka's breasts together, then opened her mouth as she leaned towards them. Asuka gasped when she felt Sonico's warm tongue run across her nipples, and she started sucking at a faster pace.

Sonico released Asuka's breasts to yelp when she felt three fingers inside of her, and she looked down at Y/N, who smirked, and started pumping her womanhood with his fingers. Asuka let go Sonico's nipple then crawled over to Y/N, and laid on her side. From there, she grabbed Y/N's phallus and took it into her mouth. Y/N sighed as Asuka bobbed her head, her tongue swirling around his length as she did so. After about five minutes, Sonico hitched her breath, then came all over Y/N's fingers. Asuka pulled away from Y/N's penis, then tugged his digits out of Sonico, then licked the juices off of his hand. 

"Mm... I think she's ready now, Y/N." Asuka whispered sultrily, caressing Sonico's cheek. Y/N looked to Sonico for confirmation. The girl nodded shyly and shakily spread her womanhood open with her fingers. "C-Come close, I'm r-ready..." She whispered. Y/N nodded, then hoisted Sonico's legs over his shoulders. With her legs spread wide, Sonico covered her face in embarrassment but quickly undid her action when she felt Y/N's phallus enter her slowly. 

She panted lightly, and her breath hitched once again when she felt Y/N's member poke the proof of her virginity. She started to get anxious, but Asuka came to her side and clasped one of Sonico's hands in her own, giving her a reassuring smile. Sonico calmed down, then turned back to Y/N, and nodded. "P-Please... take my first time..." She whispered. Y/N complied and pushed past her virginal barrier. Sonico bit her lip, tears forming in her eyes. Asuka whispered soothing words into Sonico's ear as the girl adjusted to the size of Y/N's member. 

After waiting for about three minutes, Sonico rolled her hips on Y/N's member and he took the hint. He started slowly thrusting, getting a low mewl to arise from Sonico each time he did so. Asuka crawled back to Y/N's side and leaned on his shoulder. "Hey, Y/N... give her everything." She whispered in his ear, and he looked at her in surprise. "Are you sure?" He asked, getting a nod. "Yeah... it's her first time. She should get the whole experience, y'know?" Asuka replied. Y/N nodded in agreement and sped up a little. 

Sonico started to moan louder, her breath coming out loud gasps. She could feel something stirring in her stomach as if her body was doing some kind of emotionally physical response to the sex. 

Asuka whispered dirty sayings into Y/N's ear as he thrusted, encouraging him to go faster. Sonico could now feel his member poking the entrance of her womb, and she closed her eyes, seeing the nerves pulsate each time Y/N's member poked what made her a woman. Her breasts bounced everywhere, and Asuka returned to what she was doing before when she saw this. She grabbed hold of one of the breasts, then held it still as she suckled roughly on the nipple. Sonico moaned even louder, holding Asuka's head closer to her chest. "A-A-Asuka-C-Chan!" Sonico screamed and came a second time.

Unable to take anymore, Sonico almost blacked out, the pleasure becoming too much for her unexperienced self. Y/N noticed this and sped up to spare her. Once he felt his end closing in, he thrusted as hard as he could and managed to push his member deep enough into Sonico, that it entered her womb, shooting his semen straight into the place it was meant to be. Sonico screamed in pleasure, arching her back as her eyes rolled backward.

Sonico plopped onto the bed, panting like a dog. Her vision was hazy, but she could barely make out the forms of her childhood friends.

-Thirty Minutes Later-

Sonico smiled as Asuka pet her head. "Feeling better?" She asked, getting a nod. "Mm. That felt... amazing..." Sonico murmured, snuggling against Asuka's exposed stomach. After their fun, the three dressed, with Y/N in F/C plaid sweatpants and a white T-Shirt, Asuka in a white sports bra and white short shorts, and Sonico back in her PJs. "Hey ladies. Tired?" Y/N asked, entering the room. "Yeah..." Sonico whispered, and Asuka realized something. "Hey... you stopped stuttering." She commented. Sonico realized she was right. "Hey... this is... pretty cool." She whispered, feeling her throat. The couple smiled and laid back down, with Sonico in the middle again. "Goodnight." Y/N said. "Hopefully the power is back on by the time we wake up." He mumbled as he closed his eyes. 

Y/N fell asleep almost immediately, his snoring filling the room. Asuka and Sonico looked at each other and smiled. They each rested their head on their pillow, and closed their eyes, holding hands below the waist.

🎉 You've finished reading (DISCONTINUED) Senran Kagura - Adult Movie Stars (Senran Kagura X Male Reader) 🎉