Confusion

As soon as consciousness was regained by one so did the storm, the memories, thrown to the consciousness like bullets.

That reminiscence – now the previous streams are considered so – felt alien though, like before, a spectator in front of a cinema screen, being bombed with meaningless drama.

Pictures and sound were followed by new periods of darkness, silence, just to begin suddenly all over again.

And again.

And again.

There was a moment when the realization came to one's mind, of Death being a constant juxtaposition of nothing and everything, light, and darkness, in a disordered fashion. Death itself, life, set side by side. A collision of worlds.

Peace turning into the most extenuating experience, one that will last for an eternity.

And then, yet another change.

It had been darkness, for so long. And all of a sudden, light. A different kind of light, one that emerged from the other side.

The other side. Somewhere beyond.

No, there had been other moments, fragments of sound, color, touch. Brief stimuli in this chaos that emerged from death, that also came from that far away.

What seemed a remote source, a star in the middle of an empty universe, approached, relentlessly, illuminating with its light the everything brought by death until only the void remained. A void of light.

Lastly, Light killed Death.