Chapter Tobias

Song for this chapter: Eyes Open by Taylor Swift (Hunger Games Soundtrack)

Tobias~

"What do you want to do? The kids get out in two hours." I ask Tris.

"Let's watch Anne or Annie whatever it's called." she says. I get out the movie and put it in the TV. Tris sits on the couch while I set it up. When I sit down she immediately climbs into my lap.

On every scary part she buries her head into my chest. And soon the movie is over. I look at the clock and see that it is 3:35, the kids should have been back by now. There is a loud knock on the door. I rush to open it and see a crying Christina on the other side.

"What is it, Christina?" I ask worriedly.

"Christian came running home with bruises everywhere. He told me that.... that the train had crashed and everybody got out okay...except.... except...." she stutters.

"Except who?" I ask.

"Tori." she whispers. As soon as the words leave her mouth, Tris and I are sprinting. Luckily it happened right outside the Dauntless compound.

The first person we see is Jake, trying to find Tori. Tris and I join him.

"Tobias." Tris whispers.

"What?" I reply.

"I think she is in the cart over there." she points to a cart tipped on its side. We rush over and start trying to find a way in. I prop Tris up and she slides in.

"I found her!" she calls. I climb up and slide in too. When I see Tori, I don't recognize her. She is bloody and bruised. Her body limp. Tris sits next to her stroking Tori's sticky, bloody hair. I smash the window and cradle Tori. I rush her out to the paramedic, or Will, with Tris behind me. I get to Will.

"Four, put her down on the stretcher." he orders. I reluctantly do what he says. He rushes her inside and to the infirmary.

I turn around and Tris isn't behind me. She is over with Jake trying to comfort him. She runs her fingers through his hair multiple times.

"Hey, buddy." I say as I approach them.

"Hey." he croaks.

"Let's go inside." Tris insists. We follow her back to the apartment.

~~~~

Hey guys! I don't know how many times I will update this week, but I hopefully will update soon!

How is this book?

Is everything happening too fast?

Yes✔️

No✔️

Bia!