T E N

TULIP

TULIP

"tulips represent the declaration of a deep love."

❀ ❀ ❀

"Darling, you look fine!" Draco reassured the anxiety filled brunet. "She's practically family, I don't really think that she's going to care about what a few flowers look like."

"I know that, Draco, but I care!" Harry explained.

The brunet had been rushing around the shop for hours now, watering every rose, rearranging every bouquet, and obsessing over his appearance in the mirror. The blond had tried to reassure the other at least a million times by now, but Harry was just too worried to slow down. He hadn't seen her since he left years ago, and anxiety consumed him when thinking about what she would think of him.

  The reason the woman was traveling so far to see them was because she had some kind of important news that just couldn't be shared over the telephone- which only made Harry's nerves spike more.

     "Harry," Draco took the rag away from his loves precious hands, where the boy had been scrubbing away at a countertop. "It's going to be fine."

  Harry stopped cleaning, and sighed deeply. He turned his head to meet the others gentle gaze, and pressed a small kiss to the blonds forehead, "I know, and I'm sorry."

     "It's completely fine, grumpy," Draco took this opportunity to gently press his lips to the others; savoring the warm feeling that swarmed from the top of his head down to the tips of his toes.

  The two boys broke apart when the sound of the chiming bell, signaled that someone else had entered the shop. Harry was out of his arms in a instant, and running straight for the beautiful young woman who had entered.

     "Hermione!" He yelled, crushing her in a hug. "It's so good to see you!"

     "It's good to see you too, Harry!" She laughed, before her eyes landed on Draco. "And you must be the special boy I keep hearing about!"

Draco let out a soft laugh, and looked over to see Harry's cheeks burn.

"I guess that is me," He replied smiling. "I love your top, by the way, very pretty."

"Oh, thank you, it's-"

"Well, you could've just called me by my name, but 'top' will do too."

  None of the three had noticed when the door chime rang again, and in walked another young woman with black hair cut into a bob. She smirked when she entered, and her hand automatically reached for Hermione's once they locked eyes.