Introduction

At the beginning and at the end of my 10th grade era, I've come to think to release another poem collections. And now, here it is.... the "Reckless" Album.

The letting go. The process of moving on beyond from the healings of past, from recklessly falling in love to someone you can't have and you can't keep forever. A sequel of 15 years old teenager who has experienced the bearing pain he once held from the traumatic past. A lot says, when you're in love, you'd be falling. When you fall, you'd be drastically addicted, recklessly be auto obsessed with dreadful consequences. If being Reckless wasn't about bad things, then why'd be suffering from agony and misery?

This Second Poem Collection tells you a story about how Reckless the guy from Ryedium Luddanide making cruel decisions, then regretting it after. It will introduce you to his new era of growing up with scars on his heart. Being unrecognized, invisible, and ignored by everyone else's - became one of the most challenging ever for a person who'd like to socialize. It also tells you a story of how he felt after what happened during and after writing Ryedium Luddanide. His views about people, about politics, about personality, etc. had been exposed here. He might tell you how he disappeared, regenerating his broken pieces of recklessly falling in love to someone he thought it would last.

The key story focuses on one person's point of view of defining "Reckless" as being wise in times of having or committing bad decisions at your past making yourself be genuine at the present. Nothing's gonna stop you for being reckless, as long as your happy doing it. Continue life doing reckless things while you are young. It would make your life as perfect as it could be.

Alongside this Poem Collection will have:
1. It's Original Poem Lists (22)
2. Extra Poem added from the list. (11)
But hey, there is one poem that is more lengthy than the other one.

I'd be more excited to release this 2nd Poem Collection as much as you do. This is for my Zaikers, Happy Reading!

Love, Zaik ❤️