Episode 9.

Special preparation had longed started, ever since mamakaka announced her plans, especially khalifa's.You guys can't imagine what the old lady did,since the rest have never been in her A list,she thought of getting them married the same day,but lucky for him she chose the perfect date for her only favourite grandson.

Although he never wants to get married to someone he never like talkless of staying with her for the rest of his life.

But what else could he do?

Since he's the boss Lady's only sweetheart?

The only thing he could do is pray and hope for a good outcome.

ZAHRA'S POV....

I have never seen yaya khali this sad and lonely,but what else can I do other than watch the old lady's move,I bet she hand any sense of humor left?

O poor Yaya khali,i pity him so bad for him ya Allah!

KHALIFA'S POV....

"An daura auren khalifa da khairiya"

So now I'm finally someones husband,Ya Allah guide me through the right part....

KHAIRI'S.....

"As your Parents,We've known you been very obedient and patient,you have never proved us wrong in any way or even cross the limit of making us feel helpless,you have been the special child anyone could ever ask,may Allah bless you and your matrimonial home We are so proud of you khairi"

"Amin baba" repling shyly

"Hajia,do you have anything to add?"khairi's dad asked

"Alhaji I guess you have said almost all,Allah ya bada zaman lafia,ya albarkachi rayuwanki"

"Amin"

"Thank you Abba,Umma am gonna miss you all so much "I hugged my parent sobbing,

"We too,princess now go get ready the grooms family will be here soon to pick their beautiful bride"her father spoke cheerfully ,just to lighten up her mood

"Ok papa"she gave him one last tight hug before she leave to get ready

Oh poor khairi,why would mamakaka announce this wedding?

She is too innocent and pure to witness alot of drama in her marriage life,

Why khairi?
was all her dad could ever think of not knowing his beloved daughter had a long hidden crush on Khalifa.

Hours later.....

"Khairi"
Ever since mamakaka informed the whole family about their marriage, khairi was so excited, khalifa had been the only crush she had and by mentioning him as hers makes it more easier for her at least even if he never gives her attention before,now it's a most.

"Naam,Mama"

"Get ready your Aunts are taking you to your matrimonial home my dear"

"OK"she replied in a tiring manner
Minutes later 24 black Mercedes cars were patiently waiting to pick the bride

"i will miss you all"she hugged her parents sobbing for a while before saying goodbyes to the rest and they where all set to leave.