II

He woke up the next morning feeling much better. But he still some pain when he turned around and stretched his body. Yawning, he then took a sit at the edge of the bed. He saw window and realized that it is already morning. Following the ray of sunlight coming from the glass window, it ended on somebody who is lying down on the couch near it.

        Zayn walked slowly to the stranger that was sleeping peacefully. He remembered that last night, he didn't found that anyone in the room. “Is he the one who brought me here?”

He stopped by the couch and bent down to get a clear view of the stranger's face. He got stunned by the beauty of the stranger who is lying in front of him. Zayn could not do anything except standing still in his place and admire his built figure that covered in flawless and pale skin, that look like porcelain. His eyes are glued onto the beautiful face that looked so deep in peace. That pointed nose, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, his pink thin lips. Zayn then wondered how beautiful his eyes could be when they opened.

        This the first time in his life Zayn would dare to say that the sleeping stranger was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. His heart started to beat faster when the stranger slowly opened his eyes, revealing a pair of beautiful blue orbs, like a calm ocean with mysterious beauty. Just by looking at those eyes, Zayn knew that the beautiful stranger in front of him is not a human. He was something else. Suddenly Louis’ words sounded clearly in his mind, the warning his friend told to him before he went to the woods.

“Hey Malik, I heard from the folks of this town that something lives in the woods near here. They said someone already seen it but no one really knows what kind of creature it is because all of them immediately lost there consciousness after seeing it. So be careful Zee.”

         “Is he the creature Louis said? Is he..” Zayn was so stunned by his beauty. He couldn’t avert his gaze from those gorgeous blue orbs. Slowly, Zayn’s hand moved up, trying to caress the stranger’s cheek but before he could do it, the stranger quickly grabbed his hands and tackled him onto the floor. Pain from hitting the cold floor made Zayn woke up from his trance. He stared to the lad above him, who was glaring at him while restraining Zayn’s body from moving away.

“W-who are you?” The tan lad asked quietly. He was so afraid with the stranger. He thinks that if he move slightly or said the wrong thing the stranger would hurt him.

“W-who are you? A-are you going to kill me?” Zayn started to become more scared when the stranger didn’t answer his question. But for his surprised, the stranger suddenly giggled softly, showing his pearly white teeth behind his pink lips. Once again, Zayn just stared blankly, too mesmerized by the beauty in front of him.

“Silly human, If I want to kill you, why did I even try to save you and take you here?” His voice was thick and low that it sent a shivers to Zayn’s body, bringing a strange on his stomach. “S-so, you’re the one who save me. U-um thank you.”

        “That’s it? Just a thank you?” Zayn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He could not understand what the meaning behind those words. “I saved your life and that’s all I get? A simple thank you?” The tone of his voice when he whispered to Zayn’s ear made the tan lad shiver more.

“S-so what would you want me to give to you as a gift?” Zayn said pouting.  He looked at the blue orbs again, and he could see lust clearly showed there. Then he realized what the stranger want is.  A smirk showed on the strangers pink lips, making Zayn gulped nervously.

        “You know what I want?”

The stranger bent down, putting all his weight on Zayn’s body and whispered seductively to Zayn’s ear. “You.” a soft moan came out from Zayn’s lips when the stranger licked his earlobe then nibbled it softly. His whole body shook violently as his heart beat faster just by imagining what the stranger would do to him later.

--

VOTES & COMMENTS are highly appreciated.

Have a good day/night wherever you are.