V

Zayn stared into the dark sky above. There are no stars just a new moon that was hiding behind the thin layered cloud. But the sight is still beautiful. It was three days since he came back from the woods.

Waking up, he found himself in a bed surrounded by white walls and a tired looking Louis standing beside his bed.

“Hi.” Louis said, holding Zayn’s hand. “Hi Lou.”

“How do you feel?” Zayn tried to sit down but pain suddenly hit him especially on his bum making him squeeze Louis hand.

“Something hurt?” Louis asked laying him on his back again.

Zayn pouted. “Yeah my bu-“ Zayn cut himself off, remembering what happened to him and remembering Niall.

“Your what Zee? Should I call the doctor?” Louis is on his way to the door but Zayn stopped him. “No! Just stay.. and tell me how did I get here.” Louis made his way back beside Zayn and told him everything.

        Zayn found out from Louis that someone saw him unconscious along the trail then brought him to the nearest hospital. The doctor told Louis that Zayn only got some bruises and light injuries. Louis saw many purplish marks on Zayn’s neck and chest. Being the curious lad he is he asked Zayn about it.

“Zee where did you get those hickeys? The doctor said it wasn’t from the accident, but just some hickeys” Zayn turned red. He thought it was just a dream, but the hickeys seemed too real for a dream. So he kept silence and didn’t tell Louis anything.

And now, Zayn remembered again Niall. He really wanted to see him again.

 “Ahh, how can I see him again? Should I go back to the woods? Make myself tripped and roll down  the hill again just to see him?” Zayn mumbled frustratingly while staring at the blue sky, as if waiting for the stars to answer him. But after a long time waiting like an idiot, he decided to give up. Sighing he then walk lifelessly into his bed. Three steps away from his bed he heard a loud thud behind him. So he quickly turned his head back, and there he was, grinning stupidly at him.

“Hey babe, I came to take another reward. Will you give it to me?” Niall smirked seductively. The moonlight shining down his face made him look more beautiful. Zayn was so surprised but he couldn't handle his happiness and smiled widely back to Niall, he walked slowly towards him.

“Don’t worry I’ll give it to you. But I want to know something first. What are you Niall?” Niall raised his eyebrows, and then a smile grew on his lips as he reached the smaller lad’s body and took him into the embrace.

“I think you already know Zayn. I’m not a human, but now I am your lover..”

---

Done!

I'll leave it to your imagination what Nialler is. :P

Hope 'ya all like it. 

VOTES & COMMENTS are highly appreciated.

Have a good day/night wherever you are.