PROLOGUE

I don't feel good about this. My heart kept pounding as I gained courage to peep.

As he rang the doorbell, a very sexy lady opened it. Is this it? I thought he's gonna do some project with a friend? Is this the friend he's talking about? A GIRL? how could she dress up like that if all they'll gonna do is just a school project? And they'll do it together alone?

I don't know what to do. I'm shaking.

"I missed you" words that I heard from a lady.

missed?

I then saw him enter the door and closed it.

I really wanna know what's happening so after I saw them on the window heading upstairs, I quickly went to the house, still shaking as heck.

Gladly, the door wasn't locked so I slowly opened it, and closed it.

The house was quite small and very untidy.

I heard laughters upstairs. I slowly took my foot to go up but I'm scared. My heart is beating like crazy!

But I have to do it.

I really felt like something is wrong. I really do so I need to find out.

I tried to gain courage again as I slowly walked upstairs.

The laughter was gone so I slowly peeped through the leak of the room door.

Then I saw it...

is this even real? Is this just a dream? It's just a dream right? This can't be true! HE LOVES ME SO MUCH RIGHT????

THEY ARE KISSING TORRIDLY.

In a second, my heart broke into pieces so fast I cried but silently. I closed my mouth. Hoping he would push her away! hoping he would tell her to get off him!

But he didn't.

I knew it. I knew he was cheating with me with that slut!

"oh baby.. did you brought it?"

"yeah babe, I'm ready" He said as he striped her bodycon dress. THAT JERK.

I don't know why but I just stood there watching them in horror. Crying. I then sat down and cried as I heard them.

"oh baby yes please"

I SHOULD STOP THEM RIGHT?? I SHOULD. I SHOULD STOP THEM! THAT'S MY MAN OVER THERE! HE'S MINE!

My tears are rushing through my cheeks but i don't care anymore.

In a minute, I crashed through the door and saw them both naked doing their lewd business. He was on top her that time and his eyes widened as he saw me.

"L-love?... I can e-explain"