ONE

Y/n was dumped by her ex-boyfriend Minho and because of that she became an introvert and never went outside her room except for food. Hyunjae hated the way that she's punishing herself so he went to talk to mom and dad.

Hyunjae p.o.v

"Mom, dad, we need to do something about y/n. She need to stop feeling so down and she need to come outside again"

"We are also so worried about her, she's always bright and loving but now it feels like she's not herself anymore"

Maybe if i book her somewhere can she find herself again?

" Mom, can she go somewhere out of the country? It's summer break after all, she cant just stay in her room all day"

"If that'll make her behave the way she used to be, it's okay"

" Thanks mom, your the best!"

I went to the kitchen to search online if theres any event that's going to help y/n behave like she used to be.

Hmm she needs something that she'll love

While i was searching, i found a website that says 'in need of photographer'. At that moment i remember that y/n loves photography. So i decided to book a flight to attend the world scout foundation and help being the photography.

Let's just hope that she'll be herself again
___________________________________

Y/n p.o.v

I was just minding my own business and went to the kitchen to get some food. I haven't eaten all day so i was hungry as heck. But then, Hyunjae tap me on the shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?"
He saw that my face was swollen from the crying

"Why wouldn't i be?! Its not like I'm sick"

"Woah slow down, i was just checking on you, you know i very much care about my little sister"

"Im not even ranting"

"Moving on, i wanted to ask you something, do you want to run away for awhile?"

Hyunjae was the only one that i trusted. He's been to every struggling memories about me.

"i could really use that right now"

"Okay then it's settled, you'll be going somewhere for a week, and by the end of the week I'm going to south korea so you extend your healing days"

"What can i do without you. Thank you so much"

I'm happy that Hyunjae understands what I'm going through even though he haven't experienced a breakup before. But i didn't realize that he haven't told me where I'll be going.

___________________________________

A/n: how do you like the first ep of this series? Hope you like it! Just hope it's not too boring since it is my fist time writing a book. Love you always❤️