THREE

Chenle p.o.v

The members and i were greeting the crowd.
"To the world 요기는 엔시티 !"

The crowd was cheering for us, as we waved and smiled at them, my eyes started to land on someone.

She's cute

We accidentally made eye contact, but why do i feel like my heart is gonna explode?

"Chenle-ah? Yah earth to chenle?" Jaemin hyung asked me in a concern tone.

"Umm yes? What is it hyung?"

"Nothing just bringing you to earth again. Come on we need to go backstage"

I just hummed at him in response.

That girl, why does she feel so familiar like I've seen her eyes somewhere. Maybe it was someone else. Im just gonna ignore it for now.

Y/n p.o.v

As we were getting ready to start the event PDnim called me.

"Hey you, come here"

"Does he knows that i have a name?" I mumbled so that he didn't hear me.

"Yes sir?"

"Your in charge of photography right? After the celebrity perform and rest a bit, your gonna take in charge of dividing them into groups so they know how it works here"

"And how many groups is there?"

"I DON'T KNOW FIND IT YOURSELF"

Ugh rude. Im starting to think this is not vacation.So how many groups is it gonna be? How many are they?

Questions and thoughts filled my 3 brain cells. I didn't know who the celebrity is. Maybe it was the orange colored hair guy? If it is i think i saw 6. Okay so divide them so that 1 group consist of 2 member and a instructor. Then 3 groups it is. Cooking, teaching, and photography i guess. I don't know they're names so just let them pick what they want.

They finished rehearsal and are now on break. I decided to introduce myself to them. I went to the tent that they were resting. When i peek my eyes quickly went to the guy with the orange hair

So he's the idol.

As i was thinking about him, i heard a dolphin laugh. I thought i was out of my mind because we're far away from the ocean. But then I realized that it wasn't a dolphin. It was in fact him.

Aww cute. Wait am I literally gonna fall for him this easily? No, i cant, or atleast i wont let myself.

??? p.o.v

I was walking back from the toilet.

Ugh why does the toilet need to be so far awayy

"So what, we hot we young deng deng deng" i was listening to 'we young' but then got bumped by a girl. She seems kinda my age but younger? Why was she peeking at our tent?

"Ahh um I'm so so so so sorry sir i didn't mean to bumped you"

Her boice, how come it sounded so familiar?

"Umm its ok you didnt mean to"

As i make my way to the other guys, i saw that Chenle was glancing at us

Hmm weird..

"Yah Jisung-ah who were you talking to?"
Chenle asked as his face was kinda red

"Don't know, maybe a staff? She looked American, why do you ask"

"No reason" said Chenle as he walked away.

Y/N p.o.v

I kept thinking the time that i bumped into someone, why does he look familiar?

And because i kept thinking about the pink-haired guy that i never know the name of I accidentally doze of.

"Yah newbie this is not the place to be lazy!"

Instead of waking up peacefully i ended up falling.

"IM UP IM UP"

"Sheesh who hired her" a staff mumbled but i heard her.

"YAH YOU-"

As i was about to scream at the staff someone closed my mouth. All i can see is his orange hair.

to be continued...
________________________________

A/n: sorry I haven't been posting. Senior year realy got me busy. Anyways im trying to make it longer for you guys so sorry if you waited long!