To Be A Virtous Wife, Webnovel - Review

Title: To Be A Virtuous Wife
Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/to-be-a-virtuous-wife/

RATING : 8.7 / 10

Well, its about a woman who is being transmigrated* to a very Traditional/ Feudal Dynasty where men can have a 3 wife and 4 Concubine. Qu Qing Ju, is a noble lady from a ducal family, who was married to the Prince of Duan, He Heng, by an imperial edict. The former owner of the body is timid and soft as a mud, who let other bullied her. But when she occupy the body of this little WangFei*, get what belongs to her and win the prince who doesn't favor her.

At first, I avoid this story, truth to be told I'm a jealous woman and I'm not generous, because the Male Lead have many woman in his house and I hate those cheating men. I really feel sorry about the Female Lead, first she have a sickly body, she lost her mother when she was a baby, her father is no good too. Her siblings are either jerk or a bitch.

Then she will face the Household of her husband, where females with different personality exist.

#TightRope

Then she was expected to be generous? What!!! GENEROUS OF HER HUSBAND..

D*** AND S****...

so SCREW 3 MORALS AND 4 VIRTUES.

Who in the world will share her husband to others and be happy? No one right? But when you don't, you will be called a Jealous and Valiant* Wife which men and society distain. It's really hard to be a woman throughout history we never enjoy our brief life in this cruel world.

But FL never let herself drown by the responsibility that pull her down. Instead she is chillin' and singing Taylor Swift's song " You Need To Calm Down"

"If you will not let me live freely, why would I let you live in satisfaction?"