Love Me Again, Webnovel - Review

Title: Love Me Again
Link Info:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/love-me-again/

Rating: 7.1/10

I'm back peeps...

I want to review give my comment and personal opinion to Yuan Yuan's Love Me Again.

LMA is a story of second chances( well how many secong chance in life we will be given. Its a miracle!!) 

In the prologue, The FL saw her funeral after she dies in the airplane. She saw her father is remorseful, her step mother is crying and the ML sadness. So she is surprised when this 3 was the one who force her to her death. For me, Luo An Hai's death in her first life is the result of her father's indifference and Han Ting Hua's selfishness and Mei Fang whoring.

If not for her father's indifference and being an old jerk, she will not fly to England and die in a plane crash. The old man give the right of being the next CEO to Han Ting Hua, our ML, because he is his Mei Fang's son. This kind of father should not be respected in my opinion. Yes, his marriage to the FL mother's is a marriage of convenience but to go overboard and strip your daughter's right is not correct, right? Blood is Thicker than Water.
She is pushed to death by the ML's selfishness, I'm gonna cite the Epilogue of the novel where the ML previous life. Yes, he doesn't want the inheritance that is not even his, but he fights with the FL because he want to be noticed by the FL, Fuck!
And Mei Fang's Whoring, if this woman cut her connection to the FL's father early and never persist to be with him, Knowing THAT HE IS MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, ALTHOUGH HIS MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS. AND SHE ACCEPTED HIS HELP, WHAT? My God if you know its wrong, disgraceful and evil. You need to stop it in the beginning Bitch!!! I really hate step mothers most of them are whores and bitches. Promise. I REALLY BELIEVE THAT GOOD THINGS HIDE A CATCH ( THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN THIS WORLD). IF MEI FANG DOESN'T LET LUO CHENG HONG TO HELP HER, DIDN'T SHE THINK HE HELP HER WITHOUT GIVING BACK? THE MAN IS A BUSINESS MAN.

I really pity Luo An Hai. She lost her mom when she was just 14 years old! And her father remarry 3 months after her mother die ( her does clearly follows the 3 months rule). If I am her and see those people being sad knowing they put me on my early grave, I will not pity them and I'll wait for my next life to collect there debt and they going to pay it with interest in 100 folds ( Yazz, peeps I know I'm a Cruel Person ).

So she was reborn in her 14 years old self. In the day where her dad will take Mei Fang and the 10 years old ML in to there house. ( In the novel, She call Mei Fand "Gold Digger" but for me she is a bitch ) 😡.

But this time she doesn't fight for the highest position in the company of his father. Cause my girl is better than that. She put up her own and make it bigger.

Still her father is a jerk in one chapter the author explain that he doesn't know how to convey his feelings for her daughter ( Gundam 00 show that there are kind of men, men who understand things through action, others understand things of you say it to them and other understand without anything) but he created a gap between him and his daughter, So for her daughter to understand him, he will not just going to say it he need to show it. And the Bitch is still her. And The ML, he is persistent as ever ( I hate it when somebody pester me, I hate it even more when it is a man).

Though the story is good I think, full of angst, the characters are not all acceptable.

Read it and let me know what you think about this