Hows the baby?

Chapter 11-

Breanna POV

As I wake up I see we're in a hospital. I look over and see Crystal . she looked lifeless and pale. I press the button that calls the nurse in.

As she comes in she's asking questions like how do you feel? you feel any pain? and on. I then ask her if something is wrong with Crystal she says no but she does need someone to sign her out .

I get my phone and call Matthew because our parents left us since the pregnancy. I call and here 3 rings then

M- hello

B-it's me Breanna

M- what's up

B-me and Crystal got into a accident and need you and Cameron to sign us out and also if we can scan on the baby's if something is wrong

M- I'm on my way

B- thanks

*end of call*

I decided to go to sleep and wait. 3 hours later I wake up to see Matt crying and holding a paper. I say " Matt what are you holding." he gives me the paper and it turns out to be a ultrasound . I just smile and say "that's my baby girl." I then start to worry " is she ok is she hurt omg is she dead, no please no ." I can't breath I start gasping for air I'm having a panic attack oh god I can't breathe .

I then see Matt get up and run towards a nurse she tells me to put my hand in my chest and relax . but I can't until I hear "your baby is okay" with that I just start breathing normal again. Matt grabs my hand and says everything is going to be okay . To have him say that just calms me down.

Crystal POV

I wake up to see Cameron next to me. I gasp and try it get away . he looks up and I say " please don't hurt me ."

He looks confused and says " never again." I then feel this sharp pain in my stomach I get off the bed and start to scream (btw she has a bump already)

While holding my stomach I get to my knees and scream in pain . Cameron comes and picks me up but it hurts more. the doctor says it's just the baby kicking . I ask if she's okay and he says yes .

He says that we're free to go . Me and Breanna can't drive so Matt and can takes us . great we have to tell them our address . as we pull up I inset the code and cam helps me up but he doesn't know where to go so I say " walk up the stairs the second one to the left as Matt follows leaving me and Bre in the kitchen. they're taking a while do I go up I see them in the baby's room. in kick and see that they're crying. cam runs up to me and says " I'm sorry" I say " i am too but forgiveness does not come simply in a snap" .

As we lead them out cam days that he call to check up regularly. Matt says the same to bre. I then head back and go to sleep.