"Mommy?"

I wake up to see I'm in the hospital . I look around and see Cameron with my baby girl in his arms sleeping . I plug everything off and run and grab her. I start to cry quietly while whispering " don't ever leave baby." I started to rock her. I put her in the bed and I walk a little but I feel wobbly I took a step and almost fell but Cameron caught me and picked me up.
Cams POV -
I wake up to see Crystal about to fall I run over and catch her . she looks up and smiles . I smile back and put her in the chair.
The doctor comes in and says " Crystal your awake , good so we took some test and it seems you had a panic attack but your okay , you can leave today but your on medication and try not to walk to much okay bye now."
He leaves and I see her walking to the restroom . she comes out 10 minutes later dressed. she grabbed her daughter ,we'll our daughter and balances her on on hip while she signs papers.
I drive her home and she let's Ivy run over to her room. she sits on the couch and 4 minutes later she's asleep . I go to see ivy come and snuggle with her and she's soon asleep . I took a picture and put it as my lockscreen . I grab a blanket and cover them .
I leave a not saying I'll be back to check up and drive home.
Crystal POV - I woke up to see rosy next to me I kissed her hair and went to shower. I go up and shower when I come out I feel dizzy thinking it's just the medicine so whatever . I'm coming out when I feel really dizzy I then don't feel my legs and fall down the stairs I can't move and start panicking . I'm having a panic attack . the last words I remember is "mommy wake up mommy" "ivy call daddy" and then it goes all black .
Sorry for not updating my phone was acting dumb ugh but I finally got my password yay so I'll be updating sorry for the small chapter