×5×

After getting an earful of his mother's nagging and warnings Jungkook dragged his body to his room.

He dropped his bag on the floor and walked inside his bathroom.

Ugly!

That was the first thing that came to his brain when he looked at his face in the mirror after getting beaten up.

Damn! Jimin saw my ugly face?! I'm screwed now!

That was the second thing that invaded his mind as he kept on staring at his plastered face.

"How am I going to face him again? I'm embarrassed~" He kept mumbling to no one in particular. "But why did he help me? He is so different from what goes around the school about him."

He sighed slowly pulling out his clothes to take a cold shower.

"You have quite an attractive face but no brain."

Jimin's words kept playing on loop in the now washed up boy's brain who was lying on his bed.

"Who looks attractive with all bruises and plasters on their face?" Jungkook pouted as he stared at the ceiling of his room.

"I should thank him but what am I supposed to do? What does he like?" He muttered.

"Or should I mind my own business? I don't think he'd like to see me after I troubled him." He continued.

"But what was he doing in that alley? Is that alien like guy his friend? Why does he keep tailing Jimin?" He sighed feeling a strange tug in his pumping heart.

"Why am I feeling like this? What the heck is this feeling?" He groaned kicking his duvets frustratingly.

×××

Jimin dropped his car keys on the counter of his kitchen before dragging his body towards their refrigerator.

He pulled out a chilled beer and calmly settled on one of the stools.

"You back?" Taehyung joined him too with a chilled beer.

Jimin nodded acknowledging his presence and words.

"What's his name, though?" Taehyung asked sipping on his drink.

Jimin shrugged. "You tell me."

Taehyung sighed before fishing out his cellphone. He fiddled his finger on the screen for over 10 minutes.

"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook." He smirked placing his cellphone between them on the counter.

"Jungkook." Jimin mumbled as he stared at the cellphone screen which beamed the younger's IG profile.

"He is the charming boy of Seoul High. All girls drool over him, no wonder someone left their boyfriend for him."

Jimin scoffed at his friend's statement.
"Charming my ass."

Taehyung glared at his mate and snatched his cellphone.

"I think my gay ass would love to have him, at least for one night." Taehyung smirked.

Jimin watched his friend checking out the younger's profile with a smirk on his face

He shook his head slightly, sipping on his beer before mumbling.

"Jungkook."

~×~

Thoughts💁