Back story

The Moore's story

Taylor's dad (Marcus) had Karin but Karin's mom (Joey) died giving birth to her.

So Marcus met Taylor's mom (Kim) and she help raised Karin as her own.

Then Chris was born and about a year later Taylor was born.

Marcus had ended up cheating on Kim  which the Kim never forgave him about.

So he moved out of the house but was still there to take care of his kids.

Kim some years later had Andre. She gave him the dads last name even tho he wasn't his.

She later died in a car accident and the dad took all of the kids in even tho Andre isn't his he still claims him as his own.

Marcus owns a night club and a few barber shops. He used to work with Kevin's dad but made and agreement with him so he can stop.

Karin doesn't live with them. She owns her own hair shop and Taylor works there every now and then.

            Myahs and Kevin's story

They got the same mom but different fathers. Myah lives with her father but goes to see her mom at least once a week.

Kevin lives with his mom because his dad's in jail. Kevin's mad because myah's dad is rich and gives Myah anything she wants well his dad isn't there for him and his mom is struggle a little.

Kevin thinks Myahs dad could help them but he thinks he won't but he has been offering to help her many times

    So why's are they drug dealers

Marco drug deals to help with the bills and so that him and his brother can wear good clothes and have food. Chris and killa helps him because they wanna make sure he good when doing it. Little do they know they are working for Kevin's dad that in jail.