❝𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖❞

I am enrolled in a prestigious academy, one of the most top rated schools in the country; UA High.

For personal reasons, I share a room with another guy. The both of us could afford the room, rather than us going off on our own-- struggling to come up with money in order to stay here. We figured that splitting the rent would be easier.

Recently, I've discovered that my room mate leaves almost every night. There are some occasions where I'd be dozing off from doing my homework, and I'd hear a heavy click from my room.

It was only a few steps over from the the front door of the dormitory, and usually I don't bother asking why he came home so late. Well, I did once. I guess he was in a distasteful mood, or at least he wore that kind of demeanor that day.

There was this distinct and potent odor emitting from his body as he came inside. I greeted him; trying to look as comfortable as possible. The smell seemed so unreal, hard to almost impossible to come by, and metallic.

Being the courteous guy I was, I decided to make the situation much more lighter after it became too suffocating. "Sheesh dude. Did you just come back from the afterlife? You reek man." He didn't say not a word, steal a glance over, I didn't even think he was breathing at some point. All he did was look at me with unsettling, icy eyes. The amount of uneasiness coursing through my veins was unbearable.

"Just go shower man, you need it." I dismissed the awkward conversation with a wave. By then, I decided to sit in my room and give further thought to his peculiar behavior. When they first met, he seemed approachable and easy-going.

"Damn... a heads up would've be nice. I wouldn't have roomed with a weird person." Admittedly, I began to regret the decision I made; subconsciously.

I vividly remember how the door to his room never opened.

Now, I look back at the situation and noticed how wary I was of him. It was harsh of me, and he was actually a pretty chill guy after that.

My eyes were fixated on the large, flat screen TV hanging from the pastel white painted walls. Sounds of the crashes of lightning and the booming of thunder was no longer leaving a lingering, frightening effect on me. While I sat in front of the screen, I browsed through channels to relieve me of my boredom.

"Is there nothing good to watch?" The channels were limited, since both of us neglected to pay the fee. Though to be honest, my roommate hardly contributed to anything. I was always restocking the refrigerator and the bills were all making my wallet cry-- which he agreed to help out with. On the bright side, the laundry seemed to only be filled with my clothes, and the bills weren't that high.

Though, it was almost as if he wasn't living here at all.

I was cuddled up in my blanket, joyously enjoying the warmth it brought to me, as well as the comforting texture that pressed against my fair skin. The news channel abruptly came to mind, so I decided to stop by.

"A typhoon is scheduled to make a destructive appearance in xxx - xxx district. Please prepare for the worst. An evacuation will be performed if the storm becomes too powerful."