❝ 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ❞

[ CRASH! ]

"Sorry! I should probably be more careful, huh?" Apologetically, Mina bowed her head with a sheepish, awkward grin. Her foot was just inches from reaching the shards of glass scattered across the floor. Fortunately, her god speed-like reaction time prevented any accidents from happening any further. 

"Aw man, that is vase looked cool! I could definitely use somethin' like that to make my room back at the dorms look more manly." Kirishima easily lifted the heavy atmosphere with humor and a toothy smile; hastily scurrying over towards the kitchen to retrieve a broom and a pan.

"Here you go, Kirishima. I figured you'd want to help her clean that up." In Sero's hand was a feathered, bristle broomstick ready to be used for the first time in a while. Eyeing the three from the sofa, was a blonde with a short-temper. He was idly sitting by with a refreshing cool glass of iced water, undoubtedly spewing insults towards the pinkette because of her ongoing clumsiness. 

"Are your eyes there for decoration or somethin'? Why are you always so damn reckless..." I habitually scoffed. My opposing hand clenched the rectangular remote and continuously pressed at the arrow keys; surfing the network. Mindlessly, my tired eyes pointed towards the luminescent screen in hopes of finding something entertaining enough to satisfy my high standards. 

"Bakugo! Why you gotta be so mean, man? Plus, it's not like you're one to talk..." My harsh, unforgivable language was reoccurring; practically normal at this rate, yet Kaminari still seemed bothered by it. With the disapproving shake of his head, his arms folded over his chiseled chest. His defensive side was that of a kind, mother; quite the contrast to my comically abusive caretaker.

"What was that? You have to speak a little louder than tha—" Had it not been for Mina's aggressive interruption, I would have taken taken things a step farther. "Hey now, I like to get my moves in! But... I guess I'll try not to knock into anything else." Her fingers clasped the broomstick as she spoke in a gentle, sing-song tone. It was pleasing to the ears; and like the others, Mina quickly pushed past the situation. 

The whirring of the outdated TV seemed to come to an abrupt stop after it was powered off with the single push of a button. "Whatever. I'm leaving, it's getting a little crowded." Off the ball points of my foot, I stood to my feet with a single push. The relaxing crackle of my bones adjusting carefully sounded straight afterwards as I trickled into the direction of my shared room.

"Be careful, Bakugo! I heard that some really spoooky stuff has happened in this place." Kaminari chuckled playfully, flickering the light switch endlessly with a single digit. 

"Hey, you might want to stop doing that. You might actually cut the lights. I am manly, but I am still afraid of the dark."

"Kaminari, do you think you can charge my phone for me? I totally forgot to send the girls a few pictures of the nice view! Oh, Sero ─ let's take a photo!"

"Come on! You're all supposed to be scared..."

                                ──────────────────────────────────────

Unfortunately, the cabin harbored enough room for only one person to room alone. With that being said... I, was definitely not the one. Instead, I had to bunk with shitty-hair. I insisted that a game of rock-paper-scissors was childish, but in the end, I was disqualified for being a sore loser. Who ever said that trying to blow someone up is being a sore loser?