October Heat (R18+)

Pete's hand takes mine, his skin warm from being cuddled up next to me, and pulls me gently to the floor. Admittedly, his behaviour feels very out of place, much different to his usual shy self; however, my mind and body is hardly up for an analysing human behaviour. It's, I guess you could say, preoccupied?

"Wait," I whisper, as Pete reaches for the waistband of my trousers, "what time is it?"

He glances at his watch. "It's just gone quarter past four." He tugs at my waistband and I grab his wrist, a smile that reads disbelief on my face. I can't help but laugh. Is he really being serious?

Pete watches my face for a moment, a calculative look in his eyes. He shuffles closer to me, now half out the sleeping bag, placing one hand into mine and pressing the other onto my crotch. My eyes widen and my breath catches.

Shit, he's actually serious.

"You said you're like this because of me," he reasons, softly, "so, I think I should take responsibility." He moves the palm against my clothes up and down and few times, causing me to tilt my head back and shut my eyes. "Don't you agree?"

"Fuck," I whisper, "as long as you're sure you know what you're getting yourself into." At this point, I'm beyond trying to figure out his motives, and desperate to get off. I pull my trousers to my knees, kneeling on the tent floor, watching Pete swallow as I do so.

"Go on then," I breathe, trying to keep calm, which is unsurprisingly very difficult. Especially in the middle of a field inside a tent with walls not much thicker than paper. It's dark, but the full moon pools translucent into the space. As it's so late in the year, it won't start getting bright for a while, which I suppose is a blessing in this situation.

Pete shuffles closer still, suddenly seeming hesitant but his innocent gaze only contributing to my desperation. A part of my wants to grab him by the hair and pull him towards where needs 'help', but a bigger part of me still wants to have a boyfriend after this.

I decide to help him out a bit by reaching for my pants and slowly pulling them down, inhaling sharply as the cold air hits the hotness of my member. Pete stares at it for a moment before slowly extending an arm toward it and taking it into his hand, his fingertips grazing along the sensitive skin and setting my nerves ablaze.

He gives it a tentative stroke and I sigh in contentment, the noise compelling him to keep going. My head feels slightly foggy as a pleasurable tingle spreads through my lower body.

"That's so good," I groan, biting my lip hard as Pete's hand glides over the tip. I grip onto shoulders, subconsciously rubbing my thumb on the side of his neck before sliding into his soft, soft hair. He doesn't say anything, instead his mouth hangs slightly open and his lips glisten with saliva. I take a deep breath and look away, resisting the urge to push myself into his, wet, hot – shut up, Ae.

The sound that fills the air is the sticky sound of Pete's hand sliding up and down my length, it's juxtaposition to the silence of the outside making it seem much louder and concentrated than it is. I begin to feel myself climax and tug lightly at his hair, some kind of noise coming from him but too quiet for me to really notice, lost within my own sexual gratification.

Compelled by desire, I remove one hand from his hair and tilt his chin upward, he opens his mouth to speak but I smother it with my own, pushing my tongue into the heat of his mouth and sucking on his soft lips. Soon after, my waist begins to tremble, and Pete's strokes become more erratic as he's distracted by the kiss. I pull my mouth away, swallowing as I see a small string of saliva drip from the corner of his sweet mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," I grunt, as low as possible but I struggle to properly conceal my voice as I climax, releasing into Pete's hand with a guttural moan.

I breath deeply to recover from my orgasm, and stare at Pete through lidded eyes. His gaze is fixated on the liquid dripping from his hand, an unreadable expression on his face. Suddenly, he unzips the tent and slips out, stating, "I need to pee."

I stay sat for a moment in my haziness not realising what he meant, until it hits me that he's using the exact same excuse I did not ten minutes ago – and look where that got me.

I stand up, hastily pulling up my pants and stumbling out the tent and into the cold, cursing under my breath as I almost trip over the lip of the entrance. I look around, struggling to see into the dark until I spot Pete walking briskly toward a line of trees at one end of the field. I follow him, the dewy grass soaking my socks as I catch up to him.

"Pete," I hiss, "stop." He stops behind one of the trees and I grab his arm to stop him from running off. While I know I could easily catch up to him in a sprint, I don't think I could be bothered to in my current state of mind.

"Ae, why did you follow me," he says, desperately, turning his head over his shoulder as if he had heard something.

"Well why did you suddenly run?" I fire back, still not releasing his arm.

"I told you I need to pee," he responds, weakly, so I soften my voice and release his arm.

"You're aroused, aren't you. From touching me." I inwardly applaud my own boldness.

His eyes widen in embarrassment and his hands fly to cover his crotch.

"So I'm right." I smirk, "God, you're so cute." I cup his face, pushing his body into the trunk of the tree and place my knee between his legs, spreading them slightly before kissing him. His hands grip my shoulders, not in a way of repulsion but desperation. He clings to me.

I hear a twig snap, and for the second time in 24 hours, freeze.

"Guys?" Says a shy voice.

It's Tabitha, her hands stuffed in her jacket pockets and her eyes fixed on the floor.

I tear myself off Pete and he turns away, so I grab his hand instinctively. An urge to protect him washes over me, so I instantly start to spurt excuses. "We were just-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"It's okay." She says, with a slight smile. "I know."