The Bottom || Cast

Khaza Malik Fields || Nine 9️⃣

Khaza is a free spirited, 16 year old who isn't scared to tell you what's on his mind, no matter how rude it is he's gonna say it and directly to you. He loves to fight, party, and run the streets of southside Baton Rouge aside from that , Khaza is very smart, he's just trying to fit in with his older cousin Ben, his friends and the other kids that go to Bel-Aire High. His birthday is December 15th, the only child to his mom Kairi and his dad Ken both whom are never home.

Jayden Antwan Waller || Smooth 🌪

Jayden is Khaza's right hand man, although he grew up with both parents who loved him and gave him everything he ever wanted somehow he slipped right into the streets of Baton Rouge. For some reason he liked the way Khaza was, and Khaza wanted his life. They also share the same birthday. He plays the good boy role with his parents, but away from them he's completely different, being biracial, his mom Tasha is African American & Hispanic, his dad Ricky is Caucasian. He has 3 sisters; Amaya , Sienna , & Marlana. He also attends Bel-Aire High School with the others.

Giovanni Mekhi Haynes, Jr. || G 🤟🏾

Giovanni is the youngest out of the group. He's 14 years old and a dad to a 1 year old boy named Giovanni, III. Giovanni grew up in the game, his dad Giovanni Sr ran the streets from the time he was a teenager up until he was shot and killed on his way to see his first and only grandchild being born. G's mom has always been absent in his life she only came around when it was beneficial to her. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Labor Day but she didn't show her face when G's son was born instead she cussed G out and insisted he got rid of him. G lives with his aunt Gabby along with the exception of Giovanni III and he also attends Bel-Aire High.

Sekani Shalom Evans || Ocho 🎱

Sekani is the definition of his name. Sekani meaning joy in Swahili and Shalom meaning peace. He's also 16, but he attends school at McKinley Senior High School. He tries to keep the rest of the boys out of trouble, you could say he's the "Thinker" he actually thinks about the choices and outcomes of what could happen and why they should or shouldn't do it. Don't let all that "joy" and "peace" fool you though, he's hot headed in certain situations.

Simba Kairo Thomas || Power 🦁

Simba is 15 years old and the only out of Khaza, Jayden, Giovanni, and Sekani that wasn't born in Baton Rouge. He was born in Cap-Haitien, Haiti making him of Haitian heritage, he lives with his older brother Landon on the southside of Baton Rouge. His parents sent him there with his brother, they refused to get a Visa and abandon their Haitian culture. Landon travels due to his job and most of the time Simba is by himself, the days he doesn't invite the rest of the guys over. Simba can speak Creolè as well as French. And definitely a ladies man also.