CH2: Shootas On The Roof 🤪

"It's a beautiful day to die." -Fredo Bang

Legend Jaylen Givens || Wop 💰

"Wassup, Wop?" My cousin Dayton called
walking into my house.

"I'm in here!" I called back from the backyard. Both him and my cousin Ash'ton came into view.

"Wassup?" I greeted them, nodding my head.

I always sat in my backyard to clear my head, my mind was racing and I needed my head to be clear before I make any rash decisions tonight. I can't believe a fuck nigga that names mean peace got to me, now he gotta pay.

My cousin Heavenly soon came into view, she's more like my sister, her cousin and my cousin were close until her cousin Gee died, Fredo my cousin was doing a 2-year bid in prison, he got the call.

"Hey, Heaven." We all said in unison.

"Hey." She mumbled, she looked wore out and tired. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she looked pale.

"Yo ass ugly, the fuck wrong with you?" Dayton said scrunching up his face while Ash stifled his laughter.

I just stared at her me and Heaven have been close since babies and we would know when one was sick, or anything. We call it the "Cousin Connection"

I felt myself get even more upset looking at her. She looked at me wearily.

I'm about to wig out on her stupid ass. I stood up getting in her face, grabbing her by her ponytail I yanked her up so we were face to face.

"Yo, what the fuck?!"Ash exclaimed while Dayton tried to my hands from her hair.

"Bro, are ya fuckin' dumb?!" I yelled, opening the patio door with my free hand and pushing her through onto the floor.

"Say, you need to chill this is a girl!" My big sister Amari came from out the living room.

"Everybody shut the fuck up!" I yelled then looked down at Heaven who was on the floor with her knees to her chest, crying.

Dayton, Amari, and Ash all fell silent and sat down at the kitchen table nearby. I squatted down facing Heaven.

"Are you fucking dumb?" I asked again, enunciating every word, through gritted teeth.

She looked up at me, wiping her tears. "NO!" She yelled back.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. "Heaven, I will beat yo' muhfuckin' ass pregnant or not.." I said standing up.

"Pregnant?!" Mari , Dayton, and Ash all yelled in unison from the table.

Heavenly got up from the floor, fixing her ponytail she walked up to me looking at me.

"Who the daddy?" I asked staring back at her. She's only 15. I'm older than her by a year and a half.

I'm very over protective of her, she knows this. Now..she pregnant?

"None of yo' business, bitch." She said then punching me in the stomach. I struggled to catch my breath watching her walk away. I stood up still struggling to catch my breath.