CH0: Gangsta Fever 💚🤫

"Offa pills, I just need to relax baby insecure about myself .." -NBA Youngboy

Khaza Malik Fields || Nine 9️⃣

I sat down on my couch pulling 3 grams of weed out of the baggie and sat it on the table along with the Russian Creme backwoods.

My mom and dad were gone on another one of their infamous trips to Cancun, Mexico this time. I shook my head peering over at the note my mom wrote me. I proceeded breaking down the weed and opening the pack of backwoods.

My phone buzzed in my NIKE sweats pocket. I packed the weed into the backwood, then pulled out my phone seeing that I had several texts from Yesenia, my cousin Ben, G , Smooth, Ocho, Power, and these girls from my class Heavenly and January. I was tryna fuck with Heavenly no cap. It's just Yesenia and her got almost every fuckin' class together and can never get her by herself.

I checked Ben's first.

10💚🧩: wassup cous? You straight
Yea, you tryna smoke?
10💚🧩: I'm at my bitch house🤦🏾‍♂️ Ima have bby joe drop them yea's off ta you tho
Bet thanks cous get some coochie fa me😂‼️
10💚🧩: you know ima send her to you when I'm done

I shook my head, laughing and grabbed my lighter I skipped all the way to Heavenly's message.

Heavenly 🤫💦: nothing, just sitting here
Come over🥴
Heavenly🤫💦: 😒 you live all the way on the southside
Ima pick you up pack you a bag so you can spenna night🤧
Heavenly 🤫💦: don't you go with Yesenia? 🤨
Mind yo business and be ready in 15
Heavenly 🤫💦: okay🙄

I lit my backwood and took a pull off of it and scrolled to January's thread.

Armani 🥴😋 : thanks for blowing my back out🥺
You welcome mamas just text me when you wanna do it again🤧

There was a series of 4 knocks on the door, indicating that is was Baby Joe. Yeah I fuck with his little sister but he know how I'm rocking when it come to shit like that.

Taking another hit off my backwood. "It's open!" I called out. Baby Joe walked in along with Dee and Tyler.

"Ouu shit bitch you in hea' big coolin!" Dee exclaimed joining me on the couch dapping me up.

Joe chuckled and pulled out a small bag of pills out of his pocket. "Hea' ya go." He said handing them to me.

I blew out smoke and took them from him. " 'Preciate it." I said dapping him up. "Y'all gotta go I'm bouta have some one over hea'." I said as Tyler sat down in the recliner.

"Who?" Baby Joe asked eyeing me. "This girl from my class, ima get her off one of these." I said holding up the baggie of percs.

"You so wild you li'bitchu." Dee said laughing and shaking his head. They all dapped me up before leaving out of the house. I grabbed the keys off the key ring checking my phone.

Heavenly 🤫💦: I'm ready bae

Chill out here I come