Chapter 1. My bully.

(Liam's P.O.V)

LIAM FUCKEN PAYNE!

HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS UP FOR SCHOOL

YOU WORTHLESS BRAT

My father yelled.

My eyes shoot open and I groan and curse the man silently.

IM UP DAD!!!! I yell back.

I force myself out of bed as pain shoots through me from my wrists.

SHIT!!! I cursed.

And rush to the bathroom, rebandaged them since they were bleeding once more.

When I was done I went back into my room to choose today's outfit.

I pull on some dark blue jeans, some grey adias along with a grey t-shirt adding a dark green Hoodie that had the words "u wot m8" on the front.

I grab my backpack and sling it onto my back

Then trudge downstairs to the kitchen, I grab a beagle and put creme cheese on it.

Finally I walk out the door yelling at my father that I was leaving without a respond from the bitch.

I walk to school, eating my bagel on the way as Niall Horan from across the street comes out of his house in a rush.

I walked on one side of the street while he walked on the other.

I look up and give him a nod with one in return and continue walking.

Niall and I used to be playmates when we were kids but when my mom died and his dad left when we were 10 years old we kinda grew apart and dont really talk anymore.

Occasionally we will share a hi or nod but that's it.

As I walk I glance at him from time to time checking out his outfit.

He had on a pair of jeans with some Toms and a gray hoodie.

He looked hot.

Of course I couldn't say that to his face he would probably get the wrong idea.

I mean I am openly gay which is why my dad abuses me and hates my guts and is another reason why I am bullied.

I heard rumors that niall is gay too but I dont know if it was true or not.

I arrive at school and keep an eye out For Roger.

He is my school bully.

He and his friends have been bullying ever since I started coming to this dump.

Apparently they knew I was gay right away.

I don't know how but yeah they are really homophopic.

Which is really dumb to be honest.

I heard he bullies niall sometimes too which is bullshit.

Niall doesn't have a right to get bullied.

Hes usually quiet in class and is really smart so they should really leave him alone.

Poor innocent niall...

Okay...

I think the coast is clear.

I start walking to class, when a pair of hands grab my hood and drag me to the janitor's closet.

I feel myself thrown onto the floor and look up and am not surprised when I see Roger infront of me with a evil smirk on his face.

Hello Liam, fine morning aint it?

I give him one of my glares which wasn't a good thing to do and he smacks me across the face.

Glare at me one more time payne and I'll give u more pain then I usually give you, he spits.

I smirk at him, You know Roger that was a terrible pun right there.

He growls and yanks me up and leans in close to where I can smell his onion gassy breath.

You fucken queer he sneers and slams my head against the back of the wall.

Pain shoots through me but, I ignore it. And shoot back, You fucken homophopic.

Having enough of my smart talk, He pulls his fist back and punches me in the jaw and I let out a whimper which pleases him

Then he drops me and kicks me then walks out of the closet as the bell rangs.

I get up and ignore the pain in my jaw and rush to class to find I am already late.

Mr. Satchmo, My math teacher looks at me and shock crosses his face.

Mr. Payne, would you like to tell us why you were late and why there is a bruise on your jaw.

I grin, Sorry Mr. Satchmo won't happen again completely ignoring the question about my jaw.

He sighs knowing I wasn't going to say what happened and told me

to take a seat.

I walk passed Roger who smirks at me and whispers queer.

I glare at him and take a seat in the back next to Niall since it was the only one left, who gives me a questioning look but I shake my head
and give a small smile and he shrugs and goes back to listening to whatever Mr. Satchmo is explaining.