Chapter 2. Gay Rumors

(Niall's  P.O.V)

As Mr Satchmo kept talking about what ever.

I kept wondering what happened to the brown hair puppy eyed boy next to me.

Liam Payne.

We used to be like bestfriends with we were little since we live across the street from eachother and have gone to the same pre k, middle school, and now highschool.

When we were 10 his mom died and my dad left and we just kinda grew apart I guess...

We talk sometimes but that's pretty much it to be  honest...

Suddenly Liam turned and met my gaze, we sat there staring into each other's eyes when I felt a blush rise up and I quickly turned back towards the teacher feeling my ears turn red as well.

Damnit...

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed liam kept staring at me with a thoughtful expression on his face until he finally turned back around.

The bell rang making both of us jump and we both look at eachother and giggle nervously.

He stood up to leave grabbing his books and started to walk away when he froze.

Liam turned around, gave a shy smile, a little wave, and continued walking.

I grin to myself. And start to follow him like a loss puppy.

Dont think of me as a stalker or anything I mean we have pretty much every class together so.... I can't help the direction I'm going in!!!

Maybe we could fix our friendship and become best mates again..

Yeah that would be fun...

I mean I pretty much have no friends.

Unless u count all the social games I play with strangers from across world.

The day went by and soon it was lunch time.

I never do eat in the Cafeteria neither does Liam I think.

I usually go to the bathroom to eat or hide in a old classroom.

I walk along the hallway with a paper bag with a sandwich and water.

Lately I've been eating a lot less.

Because people such as Roger and his gang and others keep calling me fat.

To be honest I eat a lot for a boy my age.

My favorite restaurant is Nando's  for crying out loud heh.

Suddenly someone grabs my hood from behind.

-gulp- oh shit.. please no not today please.. I silently pray 

They turn me around and I'm looking into the eyes of the most dangerous person in the world.

Roger.

Alone which makes me a bit happy because ya know less pain.

Hi Fag. He whispers very sweetly.

Oh yeah let me remind you, I'm openly gay.

Which is why I get bullied, why I blame myself for my dad leaving me, and me and my mum don't talk much even though we live in the same house..

I really can't help who I am..

I heard that Liam is too but I dont know if it's true.

Roger drags me into a deserted classroom

All of a sudden I'm pinned to the wall with my heart beating fast cause well I'm fucken scared to death.

Suddenly he let's go and grabs my lunch bag.

Hmm let's see what mommy niall has packed for faggot niall today, Roger spits.

He pulls out my sandwich which is a ham and cheese with mayo and mustard and looks at it with disgust.

Your mum's a lousy cook.

No wonder your so fat.

She can't even make a good meal to keep you healthy.

Poor poor niall, he whispers and throws the sandwich on the ground stomping on it with his dirty shoes.

He picks it back up and says, Take a freaken bite you fag.

I shake my head real fast because no way was I taking a bite out of it after he just stomped on it.

He knees me in the balls making me groan in pain.

He stuffs the sandwich in my mouth making me take a bite then throws the rest away.

He watches me making sure I actually swallow it.

When I do he pats my head roughly. Good boy, he praises.

I felt like throwing up...

Next he takes the water bottle out and pours  it down my pants.

Then making a very big mistake, I glare at him.

He narrows his eyes and slaps me real hard.

Pretty sure payne has already learned from his mistake do you need a lesson too you little fag!?!

I shake my head once again real fast.

He whispers, too late.

Then he slams me against the wall once more and punches me in the eye and kicks me repeatedly when I slump down to the ground.

Hope you have learned your lesson he scoffs and leaves the room leaving me trying not to cry.

As soon as Roger is out the door I bury my head into my hands and curl up into a ball shaking and sob out loud.

I heard the door open and am sure it's Roger again until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Niall... a very familiar voice  says.

As I look up I once again stare into

those soft puppy brown eyes

that sometimes make my heart jump.