1. Daddy

Words:1233

Today was like every other day mommy got Carl up for school she got me up so she could take Carl to school. Daddy kissed my head and said he would see us after work. then left. me mommy and carl went to the school. we said good bye to carl then me and mommy went to the store then home. I took a nap and mommy cleaned. When got up it was time to get Carl. We went to the school mommy got me out and we went up the the school mommy talked to a few other moms when she saw daddy's car pull up. We started walking over when uncle Shane got out. I put my hands out for uncle Shane and he took me from mommy. They were talking when I see Carl. "Bubba"I yelled. "How am I gonna tell him." Mommy said walking to him. I put my head on Uncle Shane's shoulder. Carl was crying we all got in the car and went home. I took another nap but when I woke up mommy was packing our stuff. Uncle Shane was putting all of our stuff in the car mommy got my car seat and put it in uncle Shane's car. After the stuff was in Shane grabbed me and stuck me in the car. Carl and mommy got in. Mommy buckled me in and we left when Uncle Shane got in the car. I feel asleep. I was woken up by a big boom sound I started screaming and crying. That's when mommy ran up and tried to calm me down. She picked me up and got me to calm down I just left my head on her shoulder. Soon I feel back to sleep then I woke up when we were with a group of people. I stand by mommy most of the time.
It's been two days. I've warmed up to everyone including Glenn he's my favorite when I'm not with mommy I'm with Glenn.
Everyone was talking about how we need stuff and a group would go out that was Glenn T-dog Andrea Merle And two others. I ran and hugged Glenn. they left and I went to find mommy but I couldn't find her. so I went and sat in the RV and fell Asleep. I was asleep for a while I heard a horn that was loud so I got up and went outside. I saw Glenn and ran to him  he picked me up then they said for some guy to come out I hugged Glenn. I looked at what carl was yelling for and I saw "daddy" I yelled. He ran over to me and took me from Glenn and hugged me I was super glued to him. If you can't tell I'm a daddy's girl. Daryl came out and realized Merle wasn't with them and started to fight people I got Scared. They said they would go tomorrow and get Merle I went to sleep on my dads lap. When I work up they were gone. I was playing with Sophia when mama said dinner was done. We sat around the fire when Amy had to go to the bathroom she said something then screamed the monster got her. I ran when Ed stopped me he was trying to bite me "Daddy Mommy Glenn help me" I screamed Ed fell and I was picked up I screamed till I saw it was Glenn I was put into the RV and stayed there till They were done. After they finished Daddy ran to the RV and picked me up hugging me I was crying. I fell asleep when I woke up we where moving I was with mommy daddy and Carl we stopped and started walking I was in mommy's arms my head was in her shoulder. Mommy didn't want me to see the monsters. Daddy started yelling and everyone was yelling telling him to come on the monster started coming closer to us. "Mommy da monsters are coming." I screamed they were getting closer and I started to cry and scream. When the doors open and a bright light comes out. Daddy Daryl and a few others go into see if it's okay. Then daddy says come on we all run in me clinging on to mommy not wanting to let go. We walked in and everyone talked to the new guy. Mommy's arms were tired so she tried handing me to Carol but I said screaming and crying. Daddy looked and said I got her and walked up to Carol and took me from Carols arms. He calmed me down I just put my head on his shoulder and just listened. Dr. Jenner said they had hot water so mommy went and gave me a bath and put me in the room with Carol Carl and Sophia. She said she will be right back and walked out of the room. I sat waiting for mommy to come back. I don't like being away from my parents. Carol said it was time for bed so Sophia went to bed and so did Carl I didn't want to I wanted mommy and Daddy. I started crying soon mommy walked in and picked me up saying everything would be okay. She tried to get me to lay down in there too so they could have time with the adults but I cried I didn't want mommy to leave so she picked me up and we went out there daddy saw me and looked at mama. "She didn't want to lay down she doesn't want to be alone but she will be okay out here she can fall asleep to anything." She said. Daddy picked me up and sat down talking with the adults. My head was on his stomach I started falling asleep. All I remember is being picked up and laid down I was next to Carl.
When I woke up I didn't see mommy or daddy I got up and walked to find them. I couldn't find them I just sat down crying. "Mommy daddy" I cried. Mommy found me and picked me up she kissed my face and hugged me saying she loved me and let's go wake up daddy.
Everyone was yelling at dr.jenner telling him to open then door Carl Sophia and I were crying. Daryl and Shane were hitting the door with an axe scaring me. Finally he opened it then daddy blow the window up I was in the car with mommy daddy and Carl the building exploded we call got in our cars and drove off. We found ourselves on a highway. Mamma said to stay in the RV with Andrea while they went to see what was wrong. Next thing I know me and Andrea are in the bathroom when Andrea dropped something and a monster tried to get in the bathroom I was gonna scream but she covered my mouth I looked at dale on top of the RV he put his finger over his mouth telling me to stay quiet.
We walked out of the RV as soon as I say mommy I started crying. She ran to me and picked me up. Saying it's okay baby it's okay we are fine.

So this is the end of the first chapter what do you  think .