2.Carl

We were sitting around waiting for daddy to come back he went to save Sophia. He came back with out her. Momma walked to him he took me from her I put my head on his shoulder. They were talking and they would have to check for Sophia in the morning. I stayed with momma and daddy the whole time. We all found spots to lay in our cars I laid on the back seat with Carl and momma slept in the passenger seat. And daddy was on watch.

In the morning momma daddy Carl Shane Andrea Daryl Carol Glenn all went out to find Sophia, momma put me with Dale and T-Dog. Dale put me in the RV. I waited for them to come back. 
Soon Daryl Glenn Andrea and Carol come back but where's mommy daddy Shane and Carl. Glenn was pack some stuff up in a car and picked me up and told the others we'd see them tomorrow T-dog got in the car I sat between them I stayed close to Glenn T was hurt so I stayed away.
Soon we pulled in to a driveway we pulled up to a farm house I see momma. "Momma daddy" I yelled Glenn picked me up and started walking to the house momma came out and took me from Glenn she was crying. "Why are you crying momma" I say wiping her face. We went in the house. " momma where's Carl" I asked. She walked in to this room and Carl was laying on the bed. Daddy was there to. Shane is back he had some stuff to help Bubba. We all went out and talked. They went back in and daddy gave me to Glenn and said stay out side she doesn't need to hear him in pain. He nodded. We sat on the porch i started to fall asleep. When  I woke up it was morning. We had a camp set up and daddy was gathering people to go look for Sophia I stayed I played with Maggie and Beth. Everyone was gone for a while I ended up talking a nap in the room with Carl. He's doing better. He's gonna come outside with me tomorrow.

I woke up and it was morning Hershel said we had to leave once we found Sophia. I wasn't allowed to go. So Maggie and Glenn watched me till they had to go on a run mommy needed something and she needed stuff for me.