Sophia

So daddy and Shane have been fighting a lot. Glenn found out there was and is walkers in the barn. mommy has been having me stay close to her. I cant run around to far anymore. mommies been puking a lot to. I was with dale while mommy did something then I see daddy run out asking for mommy. then he runs off. I saw carl walking in the back by Daryl's spot. there was a lot going on now.

daddy went with Hershel they went into the woods. Shane was giving guns out. mommy carried me as she was telling Shane this was a bad idea. then he yells and we all look at daddy. he had a monster with him. everyone ran towards them.

Shane started to yell at everyone and started shooting the zombie hershel had with. then opened the barn I was hugging mommy as the monsters came out. one by one they were all shot beths mom was in there. them one last walker came out and it was .......

Sophia everyone stopped and just watched carol ran towards her but daryl stopped her. We all just stood around until daddy when and shot her
Hershel said we had to leave I started to cry because I didn't want to leave I felt save here.

Daddy and Glenn went to look for Hershel Beth needed him. They hadn't come back yet and it's been hours.

"Stay with Maggie and Carl in the house okay I'll be right back" Mama had told me I start in side with Maggie and Carl I was getting tired so I laid on Maggie as they all sat an talked.

I had woken up in a bed the house was quite there was no sound I climbed out of the bed and went downstairs. I ended up falling down the last 4 steps I was fine it just hurt. I started to cry and Maggie ran and picked me up and asked what happened.
"I fel down the steps" I said crying
"You'll be okay your daddy just got back do you wanna go see him" she said I nodded me head and we sleet out I had a couple little cuts on my knee from falling but it wasn't bad