Chapter 3

I am taken aback at the scene before me. Why would the figure be standing in front of me with his comrades? I'm speechless which doesn't matter considering the figure gets to speak first.

"So you are able to see us and feel our touch. My suspicions were correct." I can't tell from the pitch of the voice that it's a male. The way that he speaks is so elegant yet masculine.

      "What do you mean by, so you are able to see us.' What's so different with you guys compared to everyone else? Am I not supp-"
He cuts me off which is probably best considering I look like a maniac talking to myself.

"You have a power within you that only people like us possess" This time a female is speaking to me. Her voice sounds sweet and not at all you would expect from someone hiding beneath a robe.

  I decide not to speak to save myself from humiliation. Instead, I am told to follow the group which leads me behind the library. "So why are you guys acting so suspicious? What is this power you claim I have? As far as I know I am just a normal school girl, and unless you can prove otherwise I won't believe you." I say with a straight face. I have a feeling I am being toyed with.

   "Seeing ya should be enough proof for you." I recognize this voice although I don't know where from. "Who are you?" Although this might sound stupid of me, I say it anyways.
      As if on cue three of the four people pull off their hoods. The only one who didn't of course was the person with the voice I recognized. As I look around I see two males and on female. Each of them have their own unique look.
     The first male from before has dark brown hair with a mixture of blue and green eyes. That might sound average to you, but in today's society everyone looks alike. Light blonde hair with dark brown eyes. The reasoning for this was so, 'Everyone would feel equal to one another.' Or at least that is what the government claims.

     The girl and the other male share similar features, almost as if they are siblings. Both share an auburn colored hair and bright green eyes along with freckles. Along with that they both have a scar across one eyebrow. "Wow. You are each so beautiful." I can't help but compliment them, they are exactly what you would see from the past.

Although many people remind me I don't fit the blonde hair and brown eyes society, with my black hair and gray eyes, I never considered the fact that I might have something else different form them beyond physical features.

Nobody says anything about the compliment I handed out earlier. They completely ignored it, how rude.

"Why didn't you take off the hood of your robe?" I direct this to the familiar voice. "You might not stay with us if I was to remind you of who I am." This guy really is a mystery.

And I am prepared to solve that mystery.
************************************************
Sorry for a shorter chapter, I have been down lately, especially today. I've lost my will to do anything and I've continued reading books and completing homework. I hope you guys understand, but I will continue to update this work of art 😭.

Don't be a silent reader please! <3