Chapter 3

1st day back at Neo Culture High 

 everything has been going great for every student well the not for chenle, he's feeling ill on the first day and just wants to rest in his bed and sleep, but he can't due to being dragged to school by YangYang. but the thing is that Chenle doesn't tell anyone when he's feeling under the weather, and when he gets worse he hides in his room locking the door not letting anyone in to see him. 

Taeil walks to his locker after meeting the others, he's alone as the other's went to the cafeteria, as he walks to his locker he bumps into someone causing him to lose balance, he closes his eyes expecting himself to hit the floor but it never happens, he opens his eyes to see the leader of the Popular boys holding him so he doesn't fall. he looks at him and blushes as it looks like Taeyong is about to kiss him (which Taeyong wouldnt mind to kiss him because he looks so kissable right now with his plumps lips). Taeyong helps Taeil stand up.

"t-thank you" Taeil shyly says looking down still blushing

"no problem princess" Taeyong says while cooing at the older. the older nods and starts walking to his locker that he seriously needs right now but gets stopped by Taeyong (again)

"meet me by Starbucks tonight at 8 pm please" Taeyong says while looking at the older with admiration. 

"o-okay, but w-why?" Taeil asks confused on why the leader of the popular boys wants him to meet him, why couldn't he pick a beautiful popular girl like Jennie, but then again the popular girls are bitchy (you didn't hear if from Taeil)

"I need to tell you something important, like really important" Taeyong says. The older nods and walks to his locker as Taeyong walks to his locker where Yuta and Lucas are waiting. he walks up to them smiling widely something they aren't used to yet.

"Why are you so smiley Tae?" Lucas or Yukhei asks very curious to his hyungs strange behaviour he is seeing for the first time. 

"I just bumped into my love" he answers all dreamy and smiley.

"wait really? how did it go?" Yuta asks

"he was so blushy and stuttering, he's meeting me at Starbucks tonight at 8" he says 

"oh wow the first one to actually talk to one of the flower boys and more specifically the one you love. isn't it amazing how on the first day you bumped into him, that's like a miracle Hyung" Lucas says 

"its so amazing, I talked to him, I touched him, I nearly kissed him and now I'm gonna confess to him tonight" he says smiling as the others walk over, he tells them what has happened then notices someone is missing.

"where is Jisung?" he asks

"he's in class, his class started a bit earlier due to having more students join and needing to go over the rules, and because Chenle still doesn't under a lot of Korean the class has to go slow for him to understand so they started a bit early for his sake." Doyoung says making the others nod in agreement. 

*AT BREAK TIME 10:30*

everyone is at break relaxing before they have another class before lunch, the flower boys are on the field sunbathing and talking not realising the quiet maknae. The popular boys are playing football behind the flower boys, they have seemed to notice chenle not talking to his friends, they have noticed him looking down and curled up into a ball, they have noticed how pale he looks, they start to worry about the younger boy but decide not to go over they just keep playing. while the flower boys were talking one of them notice chenles strange behaviour, he looks over and sees chenle curled up into a ball, he goes over and rubs his back causing chenle to flinch and look at him. 

"you're ill, aren't you?" he asks softly in Chinese. This makes chenle nod his head not knowing how to reply, as this is happening the others notice and are now watching, some struggling to understand while others are completely fine understanding. "how long have you been feeling ill?" he asks softly. chenle holds up 2 fingers "2 days?" he asks to make sure, chenle shakes his head "2 weeks?" this time chenle nods he head, "why did you tell anyone lele?" he asks very softly

"I didn't wanna bother anyone Renjun-ge, I don't like bothering people because it makes me feel bad for bothering anyone" chenle replies. 

"But we are here to help and care for you lele, you aren't bothering us at all because it just shows that you need someone to look after you while you aren't in a good condition, we want to be able to help you, we love and care for you, you are like our youngest brother, you are the youngest out of us and we want to be there for you like any real brother would be" Renjun says causing chenle to nod "if you don't tell us how you feel or what your condition is like, how are we suppose to help you? the only way we can help is if you tell us what is wrong" he finishes off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys it Nikki and I wanted to thank you all for being patient, I was really going to update the book today but I was feeling a lot better so here have two updates as I missed last weeks update