Chapter 4

2nd day of school at Neo Culture High. 1st day without chenle

it was a rainy Tuesday and all the students where feeling gloomy from the weather, today at the school everyone noticed there was 9 Flower Boys and not 10, then they noticed the youngest member was missing.

"i know you all are probably wondering where chenle is, chenle isnt coming to school today, chenle is ill and has been throwing up all night, he was ill yesterday but came to school and he felt worse, he hasnt been feeling the best for 2 weeks so he wont be coming to school for a while till he feels better. i hope you understand, you will have to deal with us 9 flower boys." Taeil announces, he hears alot of "okay" and "i hope he feels better soon". he smiles then walks away with the group not knowing a little someone heard the news, he runs to his group.

"guys there is only going to be 9 Flower boys today" he says when he reaches the group.

"what do you mean?" Taeyong asks confused

"chenle isnt coming to school due to being ill" he says looking at jisung who has his head down

"what do you mean chenle is ill?" Jisung says finally looking up after a while

" according to taeil he hasnt been feeling well for the past 2 weeks, he threw up last night and he wasnt feeling well yesterday but came to school anyway, so until chenle get back there is only going to be 9 of them" Ten announces. the others nod and head to class.

*AFTER 1ST CLASS*

johnny left his first class which was Maths and headed to his locker to grab his book for Engineering, but on the way to his locker he bumped into someone shorter than him causing them to lose balance, but before they could land on the floor johnny holds his wrist and makes him stand up, the shorter male pulls johnny close making his breathing hitch as he wasnt expecting it, what he also wasnt expecting was to the shorter male to speak softly to him.

"thank you for catching me, sweetie" Ten softly says causing Johnny to blush

"n-no problem" johnny stutters causing ten to coo

"meet me by Nando's tonight at 8pm, sweetheart" he says

"o-okay, but w-why me?" he asks/stutters still blushing

"because sweetcheeks, you are a cutie and someone who has caught my eye, so meet me." Ten says walking away after winking to the taller. when Ten walks away Johnny silently curses at himself for bushing and stuttering infront of the shorter male. he starts to wonder why ten asks him, well he answered but it didnt statify him, in the back of his head he keeps thinking that shorter male is doing this for joke so he an tell his friends on how he made the taller cry, but what johnny doesnt know is that isnt what the shorter male wants to do.

johnny keeps thinking about all the bad things Ten could do to him but never the good, he thinks how hes gonna get hurt and how ten is gonna tell all his friends and embarrass him.

poor johnny doesnt know that Ten actually love Johnny.