Chapter 3.

Sienkiewicz, in the building of the Agancy, gave the name and a bit of appearance of the suspected.

'He owns an ability of controling people's minds.' He said. 'Its sign is a raspberry fruit. The picture apprears on victim's body after the activation of the ability.'

'You saw it and you didn't mean to hurt Kyouka-chan, right?' Dazai said with a little joy and ponder.

'Could I?' In Sienkiewicz' eyes appeared surprise and a shadow of sadness.' She's innicent. She's the victim.'

'He gets to control people's minds...' They suddenly heard Atsushi-kun's voice. 'It's an ability that never should get into a villian's hands.'

Sienkiewicz-san looked at him surprised.

'You're saying that a person is a villian forever? I think that someone with such an ability shouldn't become a one. Mind you, when an ability ,,goes" to someone, they aren't said to be ,,good" or ,,evil". A person choses theur side. And after all, it doesn't have to be persistent. You may tell me now, that his ability forces only to crimes, but I still know, that every can be used for good.

Atsushi pondered with his eyes drowned in his eyes.

'What was the black fog that made Kyouka-chan disapear?' Dazai asked quickly after a short while of silence.

'I don't know...' Sienkiewicz-san replied with wonder and a bit of anger.

'The one you're looking for' Said Kunikida-san. 'Is more like a ranaway villian or a friend?

'A friend.' Sienkiewicz-san explained quickly, with a spark of cheer. 'My old-time master. He got captured by a man named 《Dostojewski》. Fiodor.

After thease words, iced gaze of the Agancy reached him. Everyone almost froze.

'You know him, don't you?' Henryk asked with a little of resigning.

'A little too good.' Replied dr Yosano with a soft smile.

'At first we have to find out where he is." Said Kunikida-san friercely.

'It has to be a place we would never come upon.' Started Ranpo-kun. 'But Dostoyevsky doesn't expect us to search for it.'

'It must be away from the port.' Added Dazai-kun. 'And all monitored places. We shall quickly find it...

'What about Kyouka?' Whipped uneasly Atsushi.

'We'll save her.' Replied Kunikida-san. 'It'll be also easier to do it and fight our enemy after we release him.'

Atsushi lowered his eyes.

'Someone with an ability like this wouldn't hide from the givermental database.' Said Ranpo-kun. 'In Yokohama there's no mention about it, so he must have cross the borden recantly. Before the first of the strange crimes. Although we don't know when it's been, 'cause it could have not reached us. He is definitly looking for something. I'm sure it won't be difficult to cross upon him. And after Sienkiewicz' friend will join us, we'll have all the strenghts in hand.'

Then everyone heard confident and warlike voice of Dazai:

'In order to not loose anything, we'll split up. Kunikida, Yosano, Kenji, Tanizaki, you are going with us. Atsushi, Naomi i Ranpo, stay here and don't stop the investigation. You better separate too. Find Kyouka or our enemy.

'Okay. Good luck and contact whenever you'll get to.' Said Naomi.

They drew up. Atsushi, Naomi i Ranpo stayed in the building of the Agancy.

'I'll go search for Kyouka.' Said Atsushi-kun, almost immediately. 'One of you stay here and keep an eye on the Agancy.

When they all chimed in, he came out and went to the calm, wide streets of Yokohama. Suddenly he felt around himself cold wind. He stopped. He twiched.

'Hello.' He heard a dramatic, mysterious voice right next to him.

.......................................................................

The crime story of sanguinary fruits | Bungou Stray Dogs जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें