Chapter 155 : Fiancee.

For some reason, Lan You Nian’s heart tightened with the look Hua Xiu Yi shot her. It better not be like that…

“This Crown Prince wants to ask for the hand in marriage of noble country’s Lan manor’s young miss Lan You Nian!” Hua Xiu Yi said as if until his words reached an astonishing degree, he won’t give up. Then he faintly smiled at Lan You Nian. That smile made people drunk on it. His voice was warm as the spring breeze’s caress, his eyes were affectionate.

Hua Xiu Yi’s sudden request for marriage shocked everyone. Many women were envious. Which woman didn’t want to marry into a noble family? Not to mention Hua Xiu Yi wasn’t that old, only twenty years old, very young. His appearance was also one in ten thousand. His status was also superior. Such a man was the home many women longed for. But this didn’t mean Lan You Nian thought so too.

Hua Xiu Yi actually didn’t know what he was thinking himself. When Pei Fu mentioned marriage alliance, he inexplicably thought of Lan You Nian. The women in his Crown Prince manor wasn’t a little amount, but none of whom had a proper status. In Hua Xiu Yi’s eyes, none of those women were worthy of obtaining a status. But now Hua Xiu Yi thought if it was Lan You Nian, it wasn’t that difficult to accept.

Lan Ya looked at Lan You Nian who was simply sitting there and still attracted everyone’s gaze, revealing a sinister expression. Her deep eyes were hidden a deep torrent of hatred. The moment she lifted her eyes, it caused one’s heart to tremble. She really wanted to charge forward and kill Lan You Nian, this slut who always ruined her good things. But she knew she can’t. She didn’t have anything. How can she win over Lan You Nian?

Yue Bai Lian gazed at Lan You Nian with worry. She didn’t expect Hua country’s Crown Prince to take an interest in master. Although Hua country’s Crown Prince appeared good to get along with, in fact, he wasn’t a good person. Moreover, how can a girl like master tolerate other people manipulating her marriage? Yue Bai Lian really hated she was born a girl; otherwise, she can…can what? Yue Bai Lian didn’t dare to covet. She knew it was impossible between her and master. But even so, she still hoped master can obtain happiness.

Lan Jian Jun was also shocked. Honestly, no one expected Hua Xiu Yi would suddenly say he wanted to marry Lan You Nian. Lan Jian Jun pulled Lan You Nian over to his side. In his life, he only had one daughter. When she was young, he didn’t do anything a father should have done, causing his daughter to suffer so much so young as well as suffering poisoned.  He will never allow his daughter to suffer any wrongs anymore. Even if that person was another country’s Crown Prince, so what! He Lan Jian Jun has combatted for Feng country for most of his life. Now, he only wanted to protect his daughter. Homeland homeland. In Lan Jian Jun’s heart right now, the most important was family. No one was allowed to hurt his daughter, even if he had to stake his life, he didn’t care.

While Feng Xia Qi and Jing Wu An who were sitting there were infuriated. However, they knew it wasn’t time for them to speak. This matter hasn’t been finalized so they can’t panic first. Feng Xia Qi watched the girl who was illuminated under the firelight and becoming more beautiful. He didn’t know what his heart was feeling, but he didn’t have any thoughts of plundering.

His Majesty sitting on the high position was forthwith speechless. What is this ah! If it was someone else, even if it was a princess, it was doable. After all, the marriage alliance between the two countries was a good thing, especially as it was the position of Crown Princess. This Lan manor’s girl was the one his sixth son was crazy about. His sixth son cherished her a lot, even telling him, in his life he will only marry one person. Feng Xuan knew his son’s temper. If he really agreed to Hua Xiu Yi’s marriage request, then his son will definitely flip over the entire Feng country. Based on his sixth son’s stubbornness, if he didn’t marry, how can he hold his grandchildren?