Accident

Gravis's POV

I walk down the street, trying to process what happened today...

*flashback*

"YOU ARE WHAT?" my mom yells. "Mom... I'm gay... I have a boyfriend!" "No sweety! You're not one of these disgusting bitches!" "Wh-what?" What is she talking about? "Listen... you CAN'T love someone of the same gender as you! Now I'm sure you're just confused right now, so just break up with this guy and I'll find you a nice girl okay?" Why is my mom talking like this? "-but mom! I've been trying to tell you that I've liked boys since I was li-" "And remember last time you dated a boy?" "MOM! JACOB IS NOT LIKE VINCE! HE WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME?" "You never know that!" she snaps. "Now go and break up with this 'Jacob' and tell him that NO ONE is supposed to be together with the same ge-" "BUT I LOVE HIM!" I can see her eyes twitching in a weird way and then she raises her hand and then-

*flashback ends*

I gently press my palm against my cheek. It still hurts a little and... What she said... 'I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS! AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME? IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING AND THOSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!' Burn in hell... Why would she say that to me? She sl-I'm not going to finish that part! I can feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks I just... Is my mom right? Is it really wrong to love someone of the same gender? I need to get home fast and tell Jacob about this! I love him of all my heart but... How are we going to handle my mom's reaction? Better get home fast as pos-

Jacob's POV

I need to tell Gravis about this when he gets home! I can't believe what a bad timing he had when he told me he was going to visit his mom! The SAME day Shade decided to tell us about his past! Man! I can't even imagine the feeling of being raped or bullied into suicidal thoughts! That's terrible!

PEEP! PEEP!

Who could be calling me now? Gravis? No... My phone would 'tell' me if it was him! "Uhm... Hello?" "Is this Jacob Pevsner?" A young lady's voice asks. "Yes? Who are you?" "My name is Yasmine Storm, I'm a Nurse at Ninjago city hospital! And I'm sorry but... your boyfriend was in a car crash..." "WHAT?" Gravis was in a car crash? How? He used his dragon to get to the city! NOT a car! "H-how?" "Witnesses says that he seemed kinda off and then he suddenly just ran out on the road and a car hit him he's still unconscious but he'll wake up after a day or two..." "A-and how bad is it?" "It's better if we get to tell you both that information!" I turn off my phone, starting running towards the door when Karlof grabs my arm and if you're about to ask how I know it's him... I learn pretty fast people's movements and their body shapes... especially my friends. "Where is Jacob going?" Karlof asks. "Gravis was in an accident!" I answer, almost having a breakdown. "I HAVE to go to the hospital NOW!" I feel Karlof letting go of my arm, calling for Bolobo to follow me and him. "You're coming too?" I frown.

"Of course!" Bolobo answers. "If Gravis's hurt I wanna be by his side!" "Thanks!" I smile, Bolobo quickly explains the situation before all three of us rush out the door, summoning our dragons and... I don't think I've flown my dragon so fast since I got it! Not even when I chased that noodle truck! When we land Bolobo grabs my arm and leads me to what I think is the hospital. "Okay, I'm going to ask the receptionist where he is!" "Shouldn't he be in an emergency room?" I frown, trying to hide how worried and scared I am. "we still need to know WHICH room he is in!" Ohh! That's right! I'm really freaking out right? WHAT IF HE'S DIEING??? "Okay, I know where he is! But she said that he'll be unconscious for at least twenty-four hours and..." "And WHAT?" I yell. "Okay, she told me what kind of injuries he has!" "And...?" "An internal bleeding, a serious concussion, some wounds spread around his body... nothing dangerous but... his spine was injured pretty bad so he won't be able to walk for a while... or use his powers!" "B-but he'll be f-fine right?" I stutter, voice cracking and tears running down my cheeks. "We can go see him tomorrow... They'll have to run some more tests on him... but she said we could stay in the hospital until then!" I hug him tightly sobbing into his chest, just... please! Let him be okay!

*Next day*

Bolobo's POV

I sit down beside Jacob as he's holding Gravis's hand. Okay, I'm going to give a small description of how he looks like now, his turban is obviously off so you see his black hair, he has a small patch on his left cheek, don't know if that was from the accident... his left arm is wrapped up in a bandage and well... he has this wires in his nose you know... Like they have in hospitals! And this machine rating his heartbeat. "When will he wake up?" Jacob asks worriedly. "Anytime according to what the nurse said..." I sigh. "all we can do right now is wait!" I pace back and forth for I don't know for how long before Karlof makes me sit down beside him and Jacob, I guess I'm starting to freak out as well... Karlof has always been the calmest one of us. "Guys!" Jacob gasps. "I think he's waking up!" We both lean closer to the bed, seeing Gravis's eyes slowly opening. "K-Karlof? Bolobo? J-Jacob? What ha-happened?" "You were hit by a car on your way home!" Jacob explains. "But it's okay, you're going to be okay!" "M-my mom-" "She should've been informed by now!" "E-everything hurts! I-I Can't move my legs!"