Chapter 1 - Normality

Caboose was on his way to Outpost alpha 1. He was excited at being able to go into space and be on different planets.

He wonder what was so important about this place. You don't get the name 'Outpost Alpha One' for being unimportant.

"Hey, were in a warzone yeah?" Caboose asked.

"Yeah, were giving you a tank as well." He heard over the intercom."

"Why don't we use the ship to attack them? I mean, it does have guns right?"

"Can't."

"Why not?"

"Orders are to just drop you and the tank near base, then head immediately back to base. Speaking of which, were here." He said as they landed.

"Don't forget the keys."

"Huh? Oh yeah right." Caboose said as he grabbed a box. "It's in here right?"

"Yup. Now get the fuck off my ship ok." As soon as Caboose stepped off the ship, it started to take off. But as it takes off, he notices that he was on the top of the canyon.

"Hey wait you dropped me off-" Caboose tried to say to the pilot, but he had already left, "-in the wrong area. Fudge... Guess I have to find a way down now I guess."

Caboose looks around. "How do I get down from here." He starts to wander around and spots a cave entrance.

"Huh... Convenient?" Caboose said as he cautiously stepped into the cave.

He has learn from horror movies that bad stuff always happens in dark spooky caves.

A/N And done. Should I make these chapters longer? It would take longer to write, but there would be more substance. I guess I will eventually, but my main focus will be on Caboose. Maybe I should combine them together for longer chapters. Let me know in the comments. See you later.