The Party

"Fine." Me and Jase mumble in unison, blushing.
  I think that Jase is mad that we had to come, I don't want him to get more mad so i stay quiet.
    As we are driving Jase puts his lips to my ear and softly murmurs "I'll give you a sample of what we could've done if we were at my house."

    He grazes his lips along my jaw. Down my neck and across my collarbone. I stifle a moan. He traces his lips back up to my ear and softly bites it. This time I can't stifle it and I moan quietly faintly under the music.

    He grins " And just as I thought you couldn't get anymore sexier." He murmurs.

    "Ugh I heard that whole conversation." Says the guy sitting next to us, Derek if I remember correctly.

    "Everything?!" I groan.

    "Everything." He reassures me. "But, Jase is right about one thing. You have a really sexy moan, come sit on my lap and I'll really make you moan." He grins.

    Jase his arm protectively around my waist.

"Fuck off!" he spits

    "Um, yeah I'll pass on that one."

    "Okay , but your missing out."

    "Oh shut up, Jake!" Groans Jase. "Jealous much?"

    "No" He scoffs.

    We're here." Grunts the driver, Drake.

    "Do you drink?" Asks Jase.

    Should I? I mean it is a party. But I have a feeling that I'm going to be driving home.

    "No I'm fine."

    "Okay. Do you want to dance?"

    "No, she will be coming with me." I freeze.

    OH MY GOD CHARLIE'S HERE. I think I'm going to pass out.

    "No, she won't." Jase growls.

    "She's my sister." Charlie exclaims.

    "She's my girlfriend!" Jase yells.

    Charlie grabs my wrist and starts to pull me away. A bunch of Jase's friends storm toward him. One grabs me. Charlie lets go and 3 more guys grab him.

    "Charlie and Jase are going to resolve their differences outside." Derek tells me calmly.

    "No Charlie will kill me!"

    "We aren't going to let him touch you."

    "He'll find another way to hurt me."

    "We won't let him." 

    I look down at my wrist and there is a hand shaped bruise forming. I hide it behind my back but Derek catches on quickly.

    "Let me see." He demands.

    I sigh, knowing it's no good. I pull my wrist from behind my back.

    "Jesus Luna, you know we have to show Jase this right?"

    "Yeah, I know."

    We walk up to where they're fighting. 

    "Jase! Come here!"

    "Hold him." Jase states.

    Jase walks over and Derek holds out my wrist. Jase growls.

    "Luna follow me."

    We walk up to Charlie and stand in front of him.

    "Luna, hit him."

    "No. I can't." I whimper."

                                                            TO BE CONTINUED.........