Cora?

Megan's P.O.V.

"I couldn't find her. I just figured she'd hooked up with her other friends. Has no one really seen her since last night?" Stiles asked his father about Heather, the girl of the party.

"No. We put out an A.P.B., but, Stiles, all her friends say you were the last person who saw her" he looked at Stiles and then at me."and some people say that she talked to you right before going with Stiles."

"Me?" I asked in surprise. Why am I involved in this? I talked to her, but we didn't have a long conversation.

"We hope that it's just a series of bad decisions based on too much to drink. But if you remember anything else, you call me. All right?" We both nodded and then Sheriff Stilinski turned around. I looked at Stiles and entered back in class. Everyone stared at me as I made my way to my seat.

*****

"So you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?" I asked Stiles as I closed my locker and started walking to my next class.

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers." He pointed.

"But what would a pack of alphas need with a beta?" I stopped and looked up at him waiting for him to answer. He opened his mouth but quickly shut it and I started my way once again.

"I don't know. I-I don't care. All right?" He said before I localized Scott at the end of the hall.

"You didn't know this girl. Why are you so into her?" I asked without looking at him.

"This girl... Our moms were best friends before mine died, all right?" When he said that I stopped and looked at him in the eyes. They were hurt. "We used to take frickin' bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her." He said with a serious expression and I nodded looking down.

"Then we need Isaac to remember." I mumbled, trying to changed the subject from his mom. Suddenly Scott came behind me and I nodded at him.

"How? Peter and Derek couldn't do it." Stiles pointed and then looked at Scott. "You know any other werewolves with a better trick?"

"Maybe not a werewolf. But someone who knows a lot about 'em." He looked back at us, thinking of something.

-

"C'mon Stiles! We're always late because of you!" I yelled at him as I kept walking fast.

"We're not that late!" I stopped an gave him a say-something-and-you-are-dead look and he shut his mouth.

They are not going to let us help anymore if we keep arriving fifteen minutes later. I thought to myself as I finally saw the animals clinic. Both of us got into it by the backdoor. We walked around looking for them until we found them. I was about to say "Hi" when I heard an elastic sound and everyone looked in my direction. I turned around and saw Stiles playing with the elastic gloves.

"What?" He asked once he realized he had all the eyes on. He then understood and left the gloves alone.

"Well, what did I miss?" I looked over Derek, who was looking down resting his weigh on his arms on the table. He looked up to me through his lashes and I my heart began to race. He looked so good, God damn it. I tried to calm down since there were three werewolves besides me and I could get caught.

"Isaac is going to get into the ice." Derek spoke and I nodded. Then he turned to Isaac."But look, if it feels too risky, you don't have to do this."

Isaac didn't reply. He just took his shirt off and handed it to me before he got into the tub full with ice and water. He laid down, slowly, he was completely laid when Scott and Derek pushed him down. He tried to keep his face out of the water as his eyes turned glowing gold.