c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s e v e n

He was on the prowl, hoping to hunt his prey, tear her into little pieces but he wished to do it, only him. He wanted nothing to stop him from doing so, he wanted to continue ravishing her body until she writhed and shook uncontrollably but you know what they say...those who are patient will get what they wish.

A moan sounded in the room when Cole's lips were pressed against my navel, his teeth biting the skin and tugging gently. I watched him move towards my weeping cunt before I felt his mouth cover my clit and my back arched off the bed as soon as his tongue made contact with the sensitive bead. Cole's named sounded from my lips as he continued his slow torture on me.

"Please, sir." I breathed, my eyes closed, my hands wandering on his arms over to his muscular back. Another moan left my lips when he began to move his tongue quicker on my clit, my body started to writhe and my grip on him tightened. My stomach clenched, the climax was so close, ever so close to just releasing itself from my body.

I opened my eyes, transfixed on watching my husband go down on me and just as I thought, he was watching me unfold for him like I had done a couple years ago. Our gaze on each other held a sense of nostalgia, the reminder of what we used to have, the fun we used to have that made us forget about everything bad that was going on around us.

Watching him do something so erotic while thinking of this spur of the moment thing made me cum quicker than I thought. His name escaped my lips more times than it should have as I shouted it towards the ceiling before my hold on him loosened and I fell back on the bed, my chest rising and falling with my n**ples standing to attention, wanting to be attended too.

Cole's body rose from where he was before to now, where he was hovering over me. He didn't say anything, but I said his name once again as one of my hand moved from his shoulder to his face. He didn't lean in to my touch, it was as if I wasn't even there to hold him as continued to watch me. His calm face made me wonder what was going through his mind right now.

Again, my lips parted and my eyes widened as I felt his member throb against my stomach, but I didn't need to look down at his monstrous length to know how much damage he would cause my pussy. My cl*t throbbed and my n**ples continued to painfully stand to attention as our protector and climax maker hovered about my body, watching me jerk every time he moved a tiny bit.

"Little Red..." He whispered, moving his head down to my neck and breathing in. My eyes fluttered shut as my head rolled back, giving him more access to my neck. On instinct, my hand moved to the back of his head and pushed it down to my neck, wanting him to make another move. I wanted to be marked by him, I wanted everyone to know who this man was to me.

I cried when his body thrust onto mine, every inch of our bodies was molded together, without actually being linked in anyway. His member was stood painfully between us, but he didn't want to give me what I wanted. His tongue flicked out onto my neck, his mouth covering the space where he would always leave a love bite on me, instantly making me remember the familiar things about this.

His hand moved up above my head, keeping his whole weight off of me and he sucked, licked and bit my neck. My body tingled at the sensation he was bringing me, but I felt distant that I couldn't do anything to him and he made sure of that when he pulled away and knelt in front of me, with my legs on either side of his hips.

I bit my lip as I let my eyes inspect every inch of the body that I could see. His muscular form stood strong with his dark tattoos that linked and etched his skin tightly, the v-lines also was evident on his body, showing off how much he worked out along with his six pack. My breathing was shallow when I watched him do the same with my body, yet he was not forward with his touches, or his possession.