Chapter 1: Love at first sight

Samantha/Sam's pov

It was late at night and my group of survivors was sitting on our knees then a guy with a really stupid mustache banged on the door of an rv and said "let's meet the man". A guy came out and he was wearing a really sexy leather jacket, a leather glove, salt and pepper facial hair, a shit eating grin, and he was carrying a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. He had beautiful hazel eyes I was so lost in thought I didn't even know he was talking. He said " pissing our pants yet, boy do I have a feeling we're getting close, yep it's gonna be pee pee pants city here real soon". His voice is so deep, raspy, seductive, and really sexy everything about this man is so sexy. "Which one of you pricks is the leader"he said. The guy with the weird mustache pointed to me and said " its this one she's the girl". The tall handsome guy walked over to me and said "Hi Samantha right, I'm Negan and I don't appreciate you killing my men. Also when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people your people killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think your gonna be up to speed shortly." "Yeah. You are gonna so regret crossing me in a few minutes." He did the sexy grin again then said "Yes you are." He then chuckled then continued to speak. "You see Samantha, what ever you do, no matter what you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So even if you're stupid, which you very may well be, you can understand it." He kept looking down at my chest I noticed but I didn't mind, but he kept on talking he said "you ready?. Here goes. Pay attention." He then put the baseball bat in my face and he started talking yet again. "Give me your shit... or I will kill you." He did that shit eating sexy grin and chuckled again. He kept talking "today was career day, We invested a lot so you would know who I am and what I can do." He pointed his baseball bat at me and said "you work for me now you have shit, you give it to me, that's your job." He paused then continued " Now I know that is a mighty big nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will." He walked closer to me and we locked eyes then he started talking again "You ruled the roost, You built something, You thought you were safe, I get it, But the word is out, You are not safe, Not even close, In fact you are pegged, You are more pegged if you don't do what I want, and what I want is half your shit. And if that's to much you can make, find, or steal more, and it'll even out so one or later... This is your way of life now, The more you fight the harder it will be, So if someone knocks on your door..., ... you let us in. We own that door, You try to stop us and we will knock it down. You understand?." I was quiet I doesn't want to say anything then he said "What no answer."      ~ Time skip brought to you by Lucille~.    
Samanthas POV
I was in the back of this Negan guy's truck. He killed 2 of my best friends Glenn and Abraham. I feel so sorry for my group but I know Rick will keep them safe. Just then the back of the truck opened. I was blinded by the bright lights as soon as my eyes adjusted I seen Negan he took my hand and he brought me to his room. He said " You are very beautiful and I don't want anything bad to happen to you so will you be one of my wives". I thought about it and he was very sexy so I told him my answer " Yes I will be one of your wives but promise me you won't kill anyone else from my group".  

A/N
Sorry for not updating this story but since we are in quarantine I will update almost every day now but please don't hate this is the firs story I've written so please be nice but I will update soon bye
~Olivia~