Chapter 2, The Sanctuary

Negan's pov
I thought about what Samantha was saying and I asked her " so if I don't kill anyone else in your group you will be one of my wives?"  Samantha looked at me and said "Yes but you have to promise you won't kill anyone else."  I looked into her beautiful eyes and said "I promise I will not kill anyone else in your group."  But little did she know that I was planning on killing like 1 or 2 more of her people but I wouldn't tell her that I wouldn't want her to be mad at me and leave me. I couldn't loose her. She is the only woman I truly loved since Lucille. If I lost her I wouldn't know what to do with myself it would be like loosing a part of me and I don't want that to happen. So I'm going to keep that a secret for now.

Sam's POV
*thoughts*
I'm so happy. I get to marry the guy that I love. I know we just met but it seems like I've known him forever. I hope we stay together forever. I can't loose him.

Out of excitement and happiness I stood on my tip toes and kissed Negan. I could tell he was shocked at first but then he started to kiss back the kiss started to get heated. Negan finally broke the kiss. He looked at me with lust blown eyes and said "Do you want to take this to the bed?"  I looked up at him and said " Yes".
( they did the dirty. I didn't feel like writing it out but time skip to the next day in the morning)

Sam's POV (still)
I woke up because the sun was shining in my eyes and I looked around. Negan and I's bodies were tangled together and we were both naked. Suddenly the events from last night flooded into my mind. I blushed to myself. I looked at Negan and he was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, while I was staring at him he started to stir then, his beautiful hazel eyes opened, he looked at me and smiled. He said "Good morning baby, how did you sleep?"  I was still staring but his voice broke my thoughts. I looked away for a couple seconds then I looked back at him and smiled then said "Good morning to you too baby, and I slept amazing, I think is was the best nights sleep I've ever had".
Negan said " it's the same for me, but we have to get up and get ready we have to collect my stuff from your group".

To be continued.

———————————————————————————
Hi everyone I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this story for almost a year. I've been really busy. I hoped you enjoy this chapter. I will try and update regularly if I don't I'm sorry. I have the worst memory ever. If you liked is please vote. Add this story to you library or reading list and share it with your friends. If you have any recommendations or want to help me with anything feel free to comment or message me. I hope you liked this. See you when I update next.

     Bye Loves
       - Olivia