Stony smut

Steve's POV
"T-Tony?"It's been two weeks since tony stopped drinking, and he's been acting strange.Like he has been going down to his lab a lot more and it's been really bugging me I'm almost scared for him but I should probably let it go...

3weeks later
"TONY FOR FUCK SAKES WHERE ARE YOU? "He is in the lab Mr Rogers" Jarvis spoke
"open it"
"You don't ha" Jarvis started"I SAID OPEN IT JARVIS FOR GOD SAKES IM THE CAPTAIN OF THE DAMN TEAM" I yelled as I walked down stairs.

Click* "hmm?jarvv whatT dID yOuuU dO?" I heard tony say in a faint voice "What he did was unlock the dOOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I saw him with a drink I stared at tony because he was wearing only his shirt and underwear."Stebb?"
"I- SO THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT BE IM NOT GONNA DRINK GET OVER HERE"

"AH nO"

Steve picked up tony and placed him over his shoulder. "what are you doin I disnt mean tO
oh so now your gonna ignore me" he said as he threw him on the bed "No, I'm just gonna teach you a lesson" "A lesson?!? Reeaally The Captain America will get mad when I say fuck but now your telling me that YOU are gonna fuck me as a lesson?..AhahhaAHHH" "You think I'm gonna go easy on you" Steve said as he pick up Tony's legs then proceeded to yank off his underwear he then Forced his fingers into Tony's mouth took them out and then lubercated his tight hole.afterwards he therused his cock into him proceeding with the force of a bull.

"So...Am i still The stuck up captain America?"
"After putting my legs to sleep yea right you fucker"

"Language"