OC smut shit uwu

YeA so ive been working on a whole ass Oc thing because I started reading x readers and they're with real people 😔👉🏼👈🏼 i really want to step away from that and try to make the most out of it by using OCs instead! So this is for michi715 K1tty6at for the lil cHallenge writing in first person POV. :)))) soo YeA idfk 915 words
umm also

"Aarón" the guy in the book doesn't have an official name yet but lemme know what it should be cuz I'm not very big brain :) tyyyy

"Be CAREFUL!" Were the last words I heard before I died. Well not died but it felt like I did.
Aaron helppp I'm dying I plead but he Only squats next to me and begins to play with my hair while I look into his eyes those sparkling eyes
we get closer and closer only for our lips to touch;like two puzzle pieces fitting together perfectly. He picks me up and I slowly rap my legs around him while he carries me to the bed. My breath gets harder and so does he [😳]

He tugs at my pants and slowly un buckles my belt pulling it off swiftly only for my pants to come off just as fast. Feeling my breath shorten he slowly kisses my neck trailing down towards my hips.
'The teasing never ends' I think to myself as I feel sweat slowly start to build up spreading up the process I try to push my underwear down but before I could -
"not so fast cutie" he speaks in his low toned voice making me shiver only making me want more

I tug at his hair pleading but he only slowly down and grabs my wrists keeping me held down to the bed. My heart beats faster when he finally reaches my underwear. My thoughts gp wild with Excitement when he pulls them off slowly with his mouth pulling farther farther and farther

moans reach my mouth and he looks up smirking; ugh those lips.

he let's go of me and I reach for the nearest pillow to silence myself but I only grow louder when he begins to tease me with his tongue. Moaning clenching a pillow what feels like forever bliss he stops abruptly for him to come back up to me face to face.
Waiting for more I begin to feel guilty and make my way down to his sweet spot wanting only to help him now.

Pulling at his pants slowly he slides them down for me and alas I see the tent he's built up. ' I'm like a magnet to this thing; god it's big.' I pull down on his underwear to finally reach him and I take it in my mouth just to get that taste I look up at him to see his eyes closed with sweat dripping down his face. A real show stopper apparently because I was admiring him a bit to long as he started to look down at me. My face heated up as if I wasn't already embarrassed enough and I forced myself back down to him making me gag a bit I tried to hold back but I guess he heard.

" Lia? I'm sorry! You can stop!"Aaron said with such a cute tone I couldn't tell if he was scared or kidding. "Aaron I want you,it's ok cutie just keep speaking in that tone and tell me I'm yours" I said trying to sound sexy but it came out with me blushing madly and him smiling big. I guess He saw I was struggling and flipped me over; arms like a big bear and hands smooth as silk I felt like I was in the clouds.

He kissed me slowly and sucked on me tightly around my neck trailing down to my stomach. He saw I was already sweaty and put himself on top of me dragging along my sides.he leans down next to my ear and tells me I'm his and no one can have me I shiver and with that he goes back to his stance.

So wet yet so smooth

I couldn't wait I pushed him in and I flinched but slowly fell into the sweet grove I was Looking for. He moved in and out eventually finding a comfortable spot to nail it in. Moaning louder and louder I couldn't control myself I hooked my arms around him feeling his hair and moved my hands around his back.

He was so warm

I put my chin in the nook of his neck and pushed myself on to him he finally caught on and went deeper and deeper. I only got wetter and wetter; feeling his shaft on every wall getting harder and harder.

With what felt like a heavy breath I let go of him and he had already came not even noticing as he was wearing a condom I look down at him happy but still wanting more.

Noticing he takes my hips and shoves it his way. With no clue of what just happened I moan in excitement and with more and more build up I get louder and louder.

"Aarón- oh a- i- it's haPpening- aH~"

Looking down at the mess I made he only smiles and kisses me on the forehead.
"Ewww Aaron please."I say fUcking disgusted he kissed me with those dirty lips he just finished me with. "Fine haha. I'll get the bath ready?"

"Yes please uwu"

Yes it's long I know I'm sorry

Not really proud of this tbh but this is my first time writing these characters and they're pretty new also first person POV is a bit weird but rly cute ngl uwu

Also pls suggest names for Aaron :))))))