Chapter 1

Hello guys just a quick note everything in this book is not going to be 100% canon this is sort of AU. Like I know Nat was not alive in the 40s but for the sake of the story just pretend. Hope you enjoy! ;)

Bucky's POV

Everything around me is dark, I can't remember what happened I was on a mission with my best friend Steve, and something happened I was holding on to the moving train Steve screaming my name, and I fell. I was in the cold snow with a pain in my arm, and I woke up in a strange place with a metal arm.

Natasha's POV
"Nat" I turn to see my best friend Yelena. "I was thinking we could get some extra ballet practice in and impress Madam B tomorrow for the recital." "Sounds great." I reply while cleaning up my weapons and other supplies from training.

After I finish cleaning up, Yelena and I pull our hair into tight buns and grab our point shoes, we put on our leotards and tights and rush to the ballet room.

Bucky's POV
I arrive at the KGB, I was told I was going to be the new fist of Hydra by Zola but first I had to do this and help train some young girls. I didn't want this I wanted to find Steve and finish fighting the war, but they told me I had to do this. And I figured I would escape when the time was right. A woman comes out to greet me, we discuss our goals for the girls and she shows me around what they call the 'Red Room'. I put all my stuff in my room and head around to explore. I walk past a room with a piano playing and find two girls, one with blond hair, and one that catches my eye a redhead with a beautiful face and great ballet posture. Before I can stop myself I stand and watch her dance.

Natasha's POV
"Natalia that was perfect!" Yelena smiled. "Thanks I hope Madam B thinks so." "Well he does" Yelena turns around and giggles. I turn to see a man he has short brown hair, and beautiful ocean blue eyes, I've never seen him before, I don't know why he would be watching me and Yelena dance. I rush out of the dance room while Yelena unlaces her shoes. "Excuse me" I say walking towards him. "Do I know you?" "No." He replies his voice takes me by surprise it's beautiful and suits him a little to well if that's possible. "But you will, I'm your new trainer, Natalia." I look up at him surprised he knows my name. "And what's your name, sir?" I ask before I stop myself. "James Barnes, but I go by Bucky." He smiles. "Well Bucky, I'll see you in training tomorrow." I give him a small smile before I rush back to my room smiling.