Chapter 6

The next day, we woke up and got ready for school. Thank god it was Friday. I didn't feel like doing my makeup or wearing anything cute, so I just threw on some leggings and an oversized sweater and my high tops. It was only October, but it was still really cold outside. We brush our teeth and hair, and get in the car. All I could do was think about how I had to tell Chance and my parents. Once we got to school, Chance was waiting at my locker like he always is and he gave me a kiss. "How'd you sleep babe?" I smile and hug him. "Not so good." "Why not babe?" I sigh. "That's what I need to talk to you about." I grab his hand and Felicity, Chance and I go to a private part of the school.

"You have to promise you aren't going to freak out babe. Please?" He nods his head in response. "So you remember how we had sex about a month ago?" "Of course I do. What about it?" I shed a tear but I wipe it away. "I'm pregnant." His eyes grew really wide and he started scratching his head. I don't think he believed me because he just kept asking me if I was sure. So I kept telling him yes. "Are you sure it's mine?" I gave him the dirtiest face i've ever given anyone. "Do you know how fucking stupid that question is? Is it yours? Of course it is. You're the only person i've ever had sex with." He could tell I was pissed off and so was Felicity. "I'm not ready to be a father." I roll my eyes. "Well then maybe you should've used a fucking condom chance. Just because i'm on birth control, doesn't mean didn't have to wear one." He just looks at me and says, "I'm not ready to be a father." and then he just walks away.

****Time Lapse****

Once Felicity and I got back to my house, we waited for my parents to get home. When they did, I let them get settle before I told them the news. Felicity was sitting on the coach and I was standing right in front of them. The pressure was even worse than it was with Chance. "I have something to tell you guys. Please. Please. Just, don't hate me." My mom looks at me like i'm crazy. "I'm pregnant."