𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

CHRISTIAN

me and the boys were doing the usual friday night things, drinking and getting higher than a kite. i noticed that ari hadn't been texting me as much which kinda upset me but i know that she's been trying to get into modeling so she's probably just busy "you really need to stop thinking of her so much man" mitchel nudges my shoulder and i shrug.

"i somehow feel something between me and her-" all the boys groan and clinton looked at me "we get it okay? but you've barely known her for a few days! and besides, she has a boyfriend." as much as i hated to admit it, clinton was right. i shouldn't be obsessing over a girl that quite frankly probably only sees me as a friend. i sigh and take a sip of my beer. out of the corner of my eye, i see my phone light up:

UNKNOWN
i'll tell you one last time buddy. stay the hell away from my girlfriend or you'll regret it.

i could only assume it was arielle's boyfriend.

KRAS
we're just friends man, nothing more. i don't think of her anymore than that

BRINLEY
good. it better stay that way.

and then he blocked me. i then done something i would probably regret later, but i texted ari

KRAS
hi ari
(failed to send)
KRAS
i think my phone is broken??
(failed to send)
KRAS
arielle please
(failed to send)

i quickly go to instagram and try to look at her account, but she blocked me? is this her way of saying she doesn't want any type of relationship with me? not even a friendship? what did i do wrong...? i really don't understand. mitchel must've seen the panicked look on my face because he walked over to me, "kras whats up?" all i could say was "she hates me". that's the only words that came out of my mouth. i probably sound crazy but i broke down right then and there.

ARIELLE

i did what had to be done. i didn't want to do it, but i didn't want me nor christian to get hurt. brinley came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist while he rests his chin on my shoulder. i stood there practically emotionless because i had all of my happiness ripped away from me years ago when i started dating him.

he strips my self confidence away from me day by day. i'll never be a model. i'll never be pretty enough for another guy which is why he hasn't left me. that one doesn't make much sense but it still hurts. he actually used to be decent, but now he's just a monster...