Ch 1, Episode 1: Gathering The Fallen Part 2

Joey POV
(Note: There is a lot of twists and turns, but remember, not everything is fair in the museum of the dead)

I had made so many mistakes, and I think it's time to fix it....

Previously on Escape The Night...

Joey makes his way into the Museum of The Fallen only to realize that there isn't a way out, he find out that his friends are in the museum, trapped. He runs into The Sorceress and Calliope...

Joey: This was supposed to be an easy rescue mission, but now I'm on a mission to survive!

Escape The Night Intro Plays

A hand sticks out from the dirt

Smoke arises from a distance

Lele and Colin are seen in their Glass cases, not moving

Ethan looks around an exhibit holding a sharp object

Rosanna is sitting on a throne, smiling.

Alex looks calm and collected, as he holds up a sword to the sky, while Gabbie sees someone on a horse chasing after her, petrified

Safiya is seen trapped inside the Rotunda, panicking, and trying to find a way out while being surrounded by the Collectors guards.

Grayson is seen looking behind him while being chased by dinosaurs and cavemen, while Nikita twists a key in its hole, looking around while doing so

A clock is shown, representing the time until all the guests are turned to ash, then it cuts to Joey.

Joey is seen holding up a torch, signaling everyone to follow him.

Escape The Night

Joey stands in the middle of a room, what seems to be like a lounge area.

Joey: I see all these exhibits, but I can't find my friends.
Joey: And when I step outside into an exhibit, I see them, standing there, not moving.
"Oh god, Alex, I'm so sorry" Joey said
Joey: I know I have to get them out of there, so I break the force holding them.
Joey picks up a pickaxe and hits the force breaking his friends' hold.
The glass starts to break in each of his friends, coming to life once again.
"It worked, it actually worked!" Joey exclaimed
All of Joey's friends look around them, unaware of where they are
Safiya: Where am I? All I remember is cutting the wrong wire and I blew up!
Alex: Oh my god I'm alive, wait Gabbie is here?!
Gabbie: Alex is here! Oh my god...
Everyone shouts and is confused on where they are and why Joey is here
"Guys, I'm here to save you!" Joey exclaimed
Everyone: YOU killed us and now you are going to save us!
"I wish I could go back in Time and not make those mistakes!" Joey pointes out.
"Look, you all died and you're all an exhibit at the Museum Of The Dead, and if we don't get out of here the collector is going to kills us all!" Jory said in a panic.
"Wait, here's a note!" Joey said.
"Once the Armageddon clock strikes the morning hour, all who are outside of their exhibit are turned to ash and sent to a final death in hell."

"And there's another note here!" Gabbie said
"For thousands of years, the collector has been collecting souls of people and monsters of those from different times and storing them for her collection. You are her latest exhibit, but there might be a way out, inside of an iron vault lies the cosmic sphere. It can change space and time, but to unlock the vault it will require 10 jeweled keys. You can acquire the 10 jeweled keys by going to each exhibit. But, each key requires 2 people to undergo a challenge, for which the loser will be sent to a final death for which there is no return. Hurry, The Collector will soon return with her most frightening exhibit yet."