Ch 5, Episode 5: Dark, Fateful Night

Previously on Escape The Night...

The group finds a treasure map, only to figure out that the treasure is the pirates treasure. Rosanna, Lele get captured and put into the challenge while Ethan and Grayson get voted into challenge with them. Which leads to Ethan having to make a big decision, and Lele is thrown overboard and killed by crocodiles. The group recovers the 5th jeweled key, but still need 5 more jeweled keys, if they want to escape...

Many Many era's ago....

"Arthur!" "Excalibur should be mine and I should be king!" Arthur replies "You will never be king!" The Black night stabs Arthur in the chest, while Arthur places Excalibur into the stone as he takes his final breath.
"No! Excalibur should be mine!
The black night yells.

Escape The Night Intro starts to play

A hand sticks out from the dirt

Smoke arises from a distance

Lele and Colin are seen in their Glass cases, not moving

Ethan looks around an exhibit holding a sharp object

Rosanna is sitting on a throne, smiling.

Alex looks calm and collected, as he holds up a sword to the sky, while Gabbie sees someone on a horse chasing after her, petrified

Safiya is seen trapped inside the Rotunda, panicking, and trying to find a way out while being surrounded by the Collectors guards.

Grayson is seen looking behind him while being chased by dinosaurs and cavemen, while Nikita twists a key in its hole, looking around while doing so

A clock is shown, representing the time until all the guests are turned to ash, then it cuts to Joey.

Joey is seen holding up a torch, signaling everyone to follow him.

Escape The Night

Nikita: So Ethan places the key in and we hear this voice and I'm thinking, am I crazy?
Joey: The voice said "Death was coming", and I think it already has because we already lost Safiya, Lele, Colin, and Grayson already died once.
Alex: I don't like the sound of that voice, nor do I like what they said.
"Okay guys, What's our next clue?" Ethan asks
The group finds a note that says "Find Merlin and Free him"
Rosanna: :0 *Gasps* We have to free Merlin?! Oh my god... I'm so excited!
The group journeys outside to find Merlin, realizing that to free Merlin, they need a key. But, they find it easily, and free him from his chains.
They go back inside to find a gem and a note.
"Before you journey on, you need to retrieve Excalibur to get your next key, but to get Excalibur, you need the tears of the lady of the lake."
Alex: Easy, how hard can it be?
Nikita: why can't we just get some regular tears?
Joey: There's always a catch...
Grayson: One of us has to die probably
Ethan: It's Excalibur, how hard can it be to get the tears and pull it out of the Stone?
"Wait guys, we only have 3 hours left to go until we get turned to ash!" Joey exclaims
Current Time: 3:30 am
Morning Hour: 6:30 am
"With that said, we need to hurry, how do we get the tears of the lady of the lake, Merlin?" Asked Rosanna
"To get the tears of the lady of the lake, two must be selected to retrieve Excalibur, for the black night looks up to the retriever of Excalibur as a king" Merlin explains
Alex: That's great, one of us has to die...again.
Grayson: If I get voted in, like hell I'm going to die, I've already died once before and it isn't happening again!
Joey: Here we go again...
Nikita: If I get voted in and I survive, that makes me a queen, not that I'm already one currently.
Ethan: This is like hunting, except we are retrieving Excalibur with the possibility of dying in the next 3 hours so, no pressure!
Rosanna: I'm just happy we freed Merlin.
"It is now time to vote" says Calliope
Joey: Sorry Rosanna, But good luck
Nikita: Time to shine, Ethan.
Ethan: Grayson, you'd make a great king
Grayson: Ethan can handle himself
Rosanna: Nikita, I'm sorry
Alex: Sorry, Ethan...
"The first person going into the challenge is..."