1. Calum

He sat on the bus with his headphones in, Monday's never really were his favourite day. Double maths, double English then History. If there was a 6th period he'd probably have something completely awful like Sports. He could hear his 3 friends and some random girls talking, flirting, behind him and he really wasn't in the mood for the day already.

"Calum!" Luke shouted, Calum kept his headphones in and his body still, if he didn't move or flinch then Luke would go away, surely.

"Calum!" Luke shouted again, clearly it was Luke's 'annoy Calum day' because normally he would quit shouting and move on,

"What Luke?" Calum sighed loudly as he turned around to face the 3 annoying boys, that he called his best friends, and the 4 pretty girls who all seemed to simultaneously bat their eyelashes at him,

"This is Rachel," Luke said introducing him to a small ginger girl. Too fake for his liking, ginger hair straightened so it looked like pin drops, red lips that went onto her skin so it would like she had bigger lips than she actually did and a far too revealing top for school, you could practically see the top of her nipple,

"Hi," He replied emotionlessly,

"Nice to meet you," Rachel smiled, she had red lipstick on her teeth. She had red lips stick practically everywhere, she was trying far too hard to fit in with her friends,

"You too," He said turning away from them again, Luke muttered something along the lines of 'asshole' about him but he didn't care. It was Monday morning and he didn't feel like having to talk to a girl about what colour she should paint her nails next. Which had happened to him far too many times in the past. Calum continued to listen to his music loudly as the school bus started to slowly fill up, he could drive and he had a car but he never used it to drive to school. The boys said the bus was a great way to chat up girls. Calum thought it was pathetic, he'd just see them around school anyway.

"We have a new girl?" He heard Michael say, Calum frowned and looked up from his phone to see a girl with bright red hair, like a traffic light, awkwardly walking onto the bus. She looked like she had been thrown up on by one of the most girliest girl ever. Bows, polka dots, flats, the only thing that Calum liked about her outfit was that it was mostly black. She awkwardly walked up the bus and looked for an empty seat. Unfortunately for her everyone seemed to be having, what Calum liked to call, a 'piss off day'. This meant that even if you were new or even if you were friends with them they would still shut you out and tell you to go away. After countless rows of people putting their bags in the spare spot, she reached where Calum was sitting. He wasn't going to put his bag on the seat. She was new, and sure he had a reputation for being a bit of an ass and for being kind of reckless and plain right stupid, but even he knew that if this girl got rejected one more time she would break down in the middle of the bus knowing she had made the wrong decision coming to this school. So he just avoided eye contact with her as she stood silently next to his row debating whether that was an invitation to sit down or whether that was a polite invitation to piss off.

"She looks like her mum still dresses her," One of the girls said, Calum rolled his eyes at her comment,

"Maybe her mum does, hey you! What's your name?" Michael shouted at her,

"Zoella," She stuttered, the bus started to laugh,

"What kind of name is that?" Luke laughed,

"Her name now stop being a dick," Calum shouted at him, the whole bus fell silent as he and Luke glared at each other. Eventually after nearly a minute of staring at each other, he looked at the girly girl Zoella,

"Sit down," He said simply to her, she stared at him wide eyed,

"Sit down before my bag does," Calum said harshly. She sat down quickly and fiddled with her skirt, she was probably thinking that her outfit was a mistake,

"You don't look like your mum dresses you but I recommend you don't wear something that makes you stand out like a fucking tree in an empty field on the first day," Calum said to her as he rested his head against the window, the girl didn't answer. She simply nodded her head at him and fiddled with her phone for the rest of the bus ride.